PO Now: Wintersleep - The Great Detachment (sold out)

Coming March 4th.

Black or Pink/Green option and some bundles up on the band's store:

https://wintersleep.store-08.com/pre-order/

Also on the Dine Alone 10th anniversary webstore: (black only /1000):

http://dinealone10.myshopify.com/products/the-great-detachment-lp?variant=13240907268

New song Amerika sounds great, and I'm looking forward to hearing what else is on the album. I wasn't particularly taken by the last two albums.

• 1 month later...

From Dine Alone:

Hello,

Thank you for pre-orderig Wintersleep The Great Detachment on vinyl.

Due to manufacturing and quality control issues, the vinyl configuration of The Great Detachment is delayed and will be shipped to customers at a later date. We will notify you as soon as we have definitive detail on a new vinyl release date.

To thank you for pre-ordering, please enjoy a digital download of the album here: (removed)

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
-Dine Alone Records

If anyone is going to an upcoming show and could grab an extra tour press it would be much appreciated!

There seems to have been a printing error with the sleeves, band has coloured copies on hand with special numbered sleeves. They must be waiting for replacement sleeves before shipping the standard black I guess.

so the printer fucked up the jacket, we were holding on shipping all of them but everyone decided to go ahead with the jackets as-is.

these should be shipping from the bands webstore and dine alone now. 

we're doing a special tour edition sleeve starting tonight, its a screen printed fold over with the half & half split the bands selling inside.

So I took a chance on this band/album, and ordered the green/pink split, which I should have any day now, but its not my cup of tea, so if anyone wants it for cost plus shipping (US only) let me know. I believe this variant is sold out now.

edit: not sure why we have 2 threads for it but o'well.