PO NOW: Wintersleep Represses (First 3 Albums)

Represses of Wintersleep's first three records, Wintersleep, Untitled, and Welcome to the Night Sky have finally been repressed.

https://www.dinealonestore.com/collections/wintersleep

The colored variants are limited to just 150 apiece, so get on it before their social media accounts post about it! Otherwise, black vinyl doesn't seem to be limited and is 180g. All records come with a 7 inch of b-sides.  Shipping absolutely sucks if you're in the USA.

Ships in May.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Wintersleep album March 4, 2016. Preorders include either black or pink/green split vinyl, shirts, prints, cassettes, or some combination thereof. Released by Dine Alone. Unfortunately the vinyl doesn't ship until after the release date. 

https://wintersleep.store-08.com/pre-order/

First song released, Amerika:

Sounds so good. Really excited for this one. Love the album art too. 

Edited by backpackoat

Really excited for this; the new track sounds like a step back in the right direction. Wasn't too keen on the last two albums. The fact that this is released through Dine Alone makes me weary that this won't be shipping for 6 months though.

I have a feeling that it won't face delays like the bundles - that was them re-releasing old material without some kind of urgent deadline to get stock out at a release date. I am guessing that the March release date is connected, hopefully, to an actual physical release.

Really excited for this; the new track sounds like a step back in the right direction. Wasn't too keen on the last two albums. The fact that this is released through Dine Alone makes me weary that this won't be shipping for 6 months though.

burn

this is looking close to release date.. may be closer to the end of march / april.

Not a huge fan of this band, but back in 2009 my girlfriend (now wife) and I were backpacking through Europe and attended a little-known but incredible music festival called Haldern Pop in the middle of Germany. On the first night, Wintersleep played to an audience, of whom I would say 99.9% had not heard of them. But someone who obviously had brought a Canadian flag. And for whatever reason, during Weighty Ghost (my favourite song of theirs), the flag waving while the band was playing is still one of my most memorable live music experiences. Also, that was an incredible festival overall.

Single sounds alright.

Untitled is fantastic, I get a lot of mewithoutYou vibes from it. I didn't care for Welcome to the Night Sky, but I actually liked Hello Hum for the most part. I haven't heard the other albums. I'll add this to my stream queue when it comes out, but the single doesn't really move me.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I took a chance on this band/album and bought the pink/green split, which I should have any day now, but gave this album 2 listens and not my cup of tea, if anyone wants it for cost/shipping (US only) let me know. thanks. I think that variant is sold out now.

edit: Gone :)

So I took a chance on this band/album and bought the pink/green split, which I should have any day now, but gave this album 2 listens and not my cup of tea, if anyone wants it for cost/shipping (US only) let me know. thanks. I think that variant is sold out now.

I'll certainly take it off your hands if it's still available!

• 1 month later...