PO NOW: Wintersleep Represses (First 3 Albums)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 10:14 AM, dawhizz said:

New Postdata album from Paul Murphy, lead singer of Wintersleep. I really dig the first Postdata album, so even with less than ideal international shipping, I pulled the trigger. Currently limited to 100 hand numbered copies. 

https://shop.paperbagrecords.com/products/lets-be-wilderness?mc_cid=53d3570b1b&mc_eid=3a0ae33a60

Got this Friday and I like it better than the last several Wintersleep albums.  It’s more of a band album than the first Postdata album, but a bit mellower than the Wintersleep stuff. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 7:24 PM, backpackoat said:

Anyone who missed out on the colored records and isn't waiting for the box set may want to take a peek at the store. Not sure if it's a mistake or not but all three variants are showing for sale currently. Maybe they found a couple copies. 

You're a legend.  Ordered a black WTTNS but they gave me a yellow. Also scored the other colored albums. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

The pre-order for the new Wintersleep album, "In the Land of", apparently came and went without my knowledge.  Looks like the splatters are sold out now.  If anyone has a lead on one or ordered one and doesn't want it, hit me up.

https://www.dinealonestore.com/collections/wintersleep