1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

They verified my address the first time I emailed about it, and every time since they haven't asked. 

Sounds like you need to file a PayPal claim and just try and grab what you want second hand, what a pain. 

21 minutes ago, Dub said:

Maybe they're spelling Indiana wrong, because I've been having the same problem.

Mail is primarily delivered based on the zip code, there can be some spelling errors and shit should still make it to you.

On 8/10/2016 at 8:58 PM, throughbeingcruel said:
1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Mail is primarily delivered based on the zip code, there can be some spelling errors and shit should still make it to you.

Kinda just being a smart ass because of how much of a fiasco this has been, at least for me.

9 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Still haven't received BvS. Is there a chance that my stuff just doesn't get mailed out from them? Doesnt make any sense that not a single one would show up without a replacement being requested. And the extras never arrive either. I've asked for another to be sent EVERY SINGLE TIME and only ever receive the one, so something has to be up. 

I JUST got the BVS one a couple days ago. 

Regardless, still really weird how none of them are getting to you period.

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Yeah, it's fucked that they don't get to me. I emailed Lisa today and she said to check with my PO about why they don't show up,  but my PO workers hold my records at the office for me so they don't sit on my porch all day. I told her that too. 

Maybe they should throw tracking on one and see where it ends up

20 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I agree. She said shipping isn't directly in her control though. 

Wow. That's totally fucked that you are dealing with this. I've received every one and only had to reach out once. BvS came a week ago. :(

8 hours ago, mclz said:

Does anyone know if they plan to continue w/ these flexis next year? Also we are at 6 zines so far right? I think there were to be 8 total?

No idea. I know the subscription was for 8 issues, and yes, we're at 6 so far, but I don't know if it will keep rolling along afterwards. I hope so, but I don't always get what I want. 

This is the next:  We’re pleased to announce Radkey will be featured on New Noise Magazine Flexi #008, which has the band covering Depeche Mode’s “Personal Jesus.” The Radkey flexi will be included with issue #29 for flexi subscribers.

Radkey Covers “Personal Jesus” For New Noise Flexi

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, aviolentworld said:

damn i just emailed lisa again.  she never got back when i sent the email back in september.  still only received the first 2 issues.

i saw an iron reagan new noise flexi pop up on my instagram feed and got excited.  didn't realize i was missing so many issues. 

The last issue was the first one to show up without me prompting them to send it. Lisa has always helped me out but goddamn I should not have had to email her every month. 

9 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

The last issue was the first one to show up without me prompting them to send it. Lisa has always helped me out but goddamn I should not have had to email her every month. 

yeah it gets a little old.  i have to much shit going on and emailing new noise is at the bottom of my priority list.  

hopefully since you got the latest issue you won't have any problems moving forward. 

2 minutes ago, aviolentworld said:

yeah it gets a little old.  i have to much shit going on and emailing new noise is at the bottom of my priority list.  

hopefully since you got the latest issue you won't have any problems moving forward. 

I can't remember how many are left, but I'd kinda like it to just end haha

12 minutes ago, mclz said:

FYI I was told that they are continuing in 2017. It's so cheap so I'm keeping the sub open.

Apparently my address fell off the list somehow, so she will be hooking me up this week with all the back issues.

I will probably stick with the subscription also.  I got rid of decibel sub to save a bit of money, but for the price and content of the new noise mag/flexis,  I can't complain.

10 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Excited for the iron reagan one, reminded also that I need to email about one of them being bent.

How do you guys store these? do you keep them in the magazines? Can't decide if I care to keep the magazines or not. they take up so much space.

I ordered the Rare Breed Flexi Subscription which came with a box for their flexis, so I've been throwing all these in there as well since there's plenty of room.

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I've just been putting them in 7" outer sleeves and keeping them in their own section in the 7" box. I considered using inner sleeves too but idk if it would make a difference or not. 

yeah this is what i do also.  i'm thinking an inner sleeve might be a bit of an overkill.

• 4 weeks later...