1 hour ago, aviolentworld said:

So I just got the newest in the mail.  They finally have my shipping address right but that flexi came bent like a motherfucker.  Any of you get with them on this issue before?  Hoping they are cool about replacing it.

Which is the newest issue now? Haven't heard shit from New Noise since the Radkey issue. 

On 2/12/2017 at 1:07 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

Which is the newest issue now? Haven't heard shit from New Noise since the Radkey issue. 

Iron Reagan exclusive cover (featuring Donnie Trump) and flexi. 

On 2/15/2017 at 8:04 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

Worthy double post...

According to Bannon's instagram, the next issue comes with a WYW flexi. FUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSS

Should intrigue some Converge super-fans. 

I gotta say, I haven't regretted this subscription. Nothing recent is SUPER necessary, but I really enjoy new stuff and surprises. :D

30 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

I signed up because of WYW and added the Iron Reagan issue to my order as well.  Did all that before reading this thread and now I'm half regretting it.  

While these have typically taken forever to show up and a ton of them have gotten damaged. New Noise's customer service is pretty great.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Haven't received anything in about a month, but I've received every issue thus far. From Falcon to WYW. That IR cover is so awesome. I think someone in the band drew it (?).

They just released a new shirt with that design so I had to immediately order it - such awesome art.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Bummer. Must have been a fault at the printers? I dunno. Definitely email them. Poor @throughbeingcruel has had 0 luck with this.

I did.  I 'm at least a little relieved that I'm not the only one.  I've had several issues with NN, but they've always been cool about fixing it.

3 hours ago, Dub said:

I did.  I 'm at least a little relieved that I'm not the only one.  I've had several issues with NN, but they've always been cool about fixing it.

3 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Bummer. Must have been a fault at the printers? I dunno. Definitely email them. Poor @throughbeingcruel has had 0 luck with this.

Black Dahlia cover and all. It’s been an uphill battle since the very beginning. I understand the occasional hiccup, but goddamn I’ve only gotten like four mags without a problem in nearly two years.