That's the same day I ordered, and I had to buy a Falcon issue seperately.

Yeah I asked about both issues today before the latest issue arrived so I will see what she replies with. I hope I can still get the falcon flexi.

edit. not sure how i missed it but they still have the flexi issue on the site. 

Yeah I asked about both issues today before the latest issue arrived so I will see what she replies with. I hope I can still get the falcon flexi.

edit. not sure how i missed it but they still have the flexi issue on the site.

Same here, I didn't notice it. But I actually just got my Falcon issue in the mail today. I ordered Tuesday, so that's not bad. Now I wonder when the PEARS/Black Tusk issue will show up since they've already been sent out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I still haven't received my Nothing issue. Even emailed them and got a replacement sent out, but that was two weeks ago. I barely care anymore. If/when I get my Descendents issue, I'll probably just cancel cuz this has been a huge pain. Two separate issues have had to be sent twice now. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel

9 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

So I still haven't received my Nothing issue. Even emailed them and got a replacement sent out, but that was two weeks ago. I barely care anymore. If/when I get my Descendents issue, I'll probably just cancel cuz this has been a huge pain. Two separate issues have had to be sent twice now. 

E-mail [email protected] . I originally never received the 1st issue. it was lost in the mail twice, but Lisa was very helpful about a 3rd issue going out which showed up.

Just now, mclz said:

E-mail [email protected] . I originally never received the 1st issue. it was lost in the mail twice, but Lisa was very helpful about a 3rd issue going out which showed up.

I've emailed her like four times since I first subscribed haha. Had an issue with my first issue, and my third. I last emailed her two weeks ago and she said she'd send out a replacement the next day. If it isn't here by Monday, I'm gonna email again asking for another replacement.

On July 8, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Sucks there has been so much trouble! I wonder what it is? Perhaps their local PO really blows? When mine show up, the address is fully intact, so I don't get it...

I've yet to receive a mag without emailing first. What really sucks is that Lisa is always super cool and helpful through email, but I never fucking get my mag. I just don't understand. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did they not put the single issue with the Descendents flexi online or did it sell out already? I only see it available as part of a 4-issue bundle and they have the non-flexi version too. 

EDIT - I asked them on Twitter and they said it's only gonna be available in the bundle if you didn't subscribe beforehand.

Edited by marc32137

30 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

Did they not put the single issue with the Descendents flexi online or did it sell out already? I only see it available as part of a 4-issue bundle and they have the non-flexi version too. 

I never even got mine as a subscriber....had no clue it had shipped.