1 hour ago, hickey said:

Next one is Bear vs. Shark. This is/has been a great series.

https://newnoisemagazine.com/bear-vs-shark-flexi-issue-28/

Only issue I have is that they keep announcing them way too early. I think they come out every 6 weeks, and they're already announcing one that's like 2 months away. NOFX hasn't even shipped yet I don't think. Its what makes us keep thinking they're lost.

58 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Agreed. I'm not dissatisfied yet. :) I'm hoping that after a bunch of releases, they'll make a storage box or something. Right now I havery mine in generic paper sleeves.

Decibel has a storage box for theirs if you just want a box for them that you can buy separately and dont care if its a new noise one.

37 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Only issue I have is that they keep announcing them way too early. I think they come out every 6 weeks, and they're already announcing one that's like 2 months away. NOFX hasn't even shipped yet I don't think. Its what makes us keep thinking they're lost.

Decibel has a storage box for theirs if you just want a box for them that you can buy separately and dont care if its a new noise one.

No, Lisa told me they sent three copies of Culture Abuse, and two Descendents. It's not that they're announcing them early, it's that they're actually getting lost. 

8 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

No, Lisa told me they sent three copies of Culture Abuse, and two Descendents. It's not that they're announcing them early, it's that they're actually getting lost. 

Wasn't speaking to you specifically. Just in general that they're like hey Bear vs Shark is the next issue! now, but its not going to ship until November...

On July 20, 2016 at 6:21 PM, jacobe said:

I never even got mine as a subscriber....had no clue it had shipped.

I agree.  I was getting everything until the descendents flexi and haven't gotten anything since.  Contacted them like two weeks ago and still nothing.  Kinda irritating.

On July 20, 2016 at 6:21 PM, jacobe said:

I never even got mine as a subscriber....had no clue it had shipped.

I agree.  I was getting everything until the descendents flexi and haven't gotten anything since.  Contacted them like two weeks ago and still nothing.  Kinda irritating.

Already had the Falcon issue/flexi, but really wanted the Descendents issue. So I ordered the bundle and subscription starting with NOFX not even a week ago. Just got a package with the bundle and NOFX issue. Hopefully all of you that are missing issues have them show up soon.

Edited by thenameisluigi

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, aviolentworld said:

yeah i sent an email and haven't heard back.  guess i should send another one.

Sent an email asking for a replacement and politely asking how the fuck this keeps happening to me. If I don't get a good answer, I'll be mad. Literally have never received an issue without emailing for another at least twice. Three or four times for one issue even. 

1 hour ago, shenanigans said:

Mine came bent. Emailed and they said they'd have another out to me, then said they ordered cardboard to mail with the flexis. Not sure if this is going to go out with all the issues now or just with replacement flexis.

It'd be absolutely ridiculous if they didn't go in the magazines. I bet, with all of this trouble, they don't do this series much longer. It's a bummer too, because mine have been immaculate. One was late as hell, but came nonetheless. 

7 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

It'd be absolutely ridiculous if they didn't go in the magazines. I bet, with all of this trouble, they don't do this series much longer. It's a bummer too, because mine have been immaculate. One was late as hell, but came nonetheless. 

I imagine the majority of their subscribers aren't like us only subscribing for the flexi and don't care as much...

10 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

I imagine the majority of their subscribers aren't like us only subscribing for the flexi and don't care as much...

Good point. Hopefully that's the case and it continues. There have been so many cool issues/ releases since this started with the Falcon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still haven't received BvS. Is there a chance that my stuff just doesn't get mailed out from them? Doesnt make any sense that not a single one would show up without a replacement being requested. And the extras never arrive either. I've asked for another to be sent EVERY SINGLE TIME and only ever receive the one, so something has to be up.