PO Now: The Falcon "Gather Up The Chaps"

Well, that's a markup!

But an LP for $15 is solid!

Any other shirts or anything neat?

Yeah the Magazine says $4.99 right on the cover lol. But I didn't care much. I didn't want to sign up for a year or pay shipping on the single issue (that didn't even guarantee you got the falcon flexi). So I didn't mind dropping an extra $5. He was also selling that RSD Menzingers 7" that was like $8 online for $5, so it balanced out. 

Tons of shirts and hoodies. And Red Scare had some great distro. I grabbed a few hard to find/OOP Menzingers 7", a couple Brandon Kelly 7" and the Brandon Kelly LP. Dropped like $60 bucks haha.

They had it! On pink too! No digital download though.

photo_zps1spakjr8.jpg

They also had a few copies of that New Noise Magazine that comes with the Flexi. As well as all the other Red Scare distro...I spent too much money last night lol.

going to see them Sat, super pumped. they play anything off the first 2 releases or is it a lot of new stuff?

Yeah the Magazine says $4.99 right on the cover lol. But I didn't care much. I didn't want to sign up for a year or pay shipping on the single issue (that didn't even guarantee you got the falcon flexi). So I didn't mind dropping an extra $5. He was also selling that RSD Menzingers 7" that was like $8 online for $5, so it balanced out. 

Tons of shirts and hoodies. And Red Scare had some great distro. I grabbed a few hard to find/OOP Menzingers 7", a couple Brandon Kelly 7" and the Brandon Kelly LP. Dropped like $60 bucks haha.

Did they take cards?

I don't troll. Lol.

Good to know. I like Toby from the Internet, but never met him. Hopefully he comes to NJ. :)

Sorry haha. Got like 3-4 weird questions right in a row wasn't sure if that was a joke. Plus the dude below you trolling hard because I switched a few letters in Brendan's name lol.

But yeah Toby was really cool. We chatted for a bit about pressing info and what not on the new Falcon record. He was really weird about giving up numbers or any details but did hint that Pink was limited. 

Sorry haha. Got like 3-4 weird questions right in a row wasn't sure if that was a joke. Plus the dude below you trolling hard because I switched a few letters in Brendan's name lol.

But yeah Toby was really cool. We chatted for a bit about pressing info and what not on the new Falcon record. He was really weird about giving up numbers or any details but did hint that Pink was limited.

I think Toby is the most notoriously vague guy in the industry regarding pressing info/variants, or lack there of. I believe he just doesn't like that game.

That said, if anyone would be willing to pick me up a copy of this, I would be greatly indebted. Because I do enjoy that game, and really want to hear this record