PO Now: The Falcon "Gather Up The Chaps"

So I can't believe I didn't notice the MT/AOCTW rip off (I know Rancid ripped off Minor Threat, but this rips off the Wolves cover more than MT) until I came home from the show Saturday night. Got the pink LP and the CD. They did a good chunk of the new record live and I only knew 1 or 2 of the new tracks. Been listening to it the past few days. Wow, is this album good! I don't like it as much as the last LP and EP, but it still kicks ass!

So I can't believe I didn't notice the MT/AOCTW rip off (I know Rancid ripped off Minor Threat, but this rips off the Wolves cover more than MT) until I came home from the show Saturday night. Got the pink LP and the CD. They did a good chunk of the new record live and I only knew 1 or 2 of the new tracks. Been listening to it the past few days. Wow, is this album good! I don't like it as much as the last LP and EP, but it still kicks ass!

I forgot you were gonna be there. We gotta say hi next time. That show was great. Yeah this is not as good as the first LP but a good one regardless.

How bout that Hawaii quote?

NJ show was awesome. I'm super stoked to have seen them from like 2 feet away.

New album is really good. It's no Unicornography, but it's good. 

I wanted to hook the boards up with a few, but after eating, buying gas, paying tolls, etc. I didn't have the funds in the bank. Super sorry guys. I'm running on empty here. :-/ Sorry if I let anyone down. 

There are rarer tour pressings all the time. It sucks every time (unless you live somewhere that bands actually tour) but it certainly isn't a new concept.

Not what I meant foo, if you recall Red Scare was pushing POs from Interpunk (kinda implying this would all be 'cut from the same cloth').

Actin' all condescending and shit ;)

I just got this in an email from interpunk:

"We begain shipping out the new Falcon LPs today and we have awesome news for you!

Interpunk was given a very limited number of a PINK colored version of the Gather Up The Chaps vinyl LP and because you have been such a loyal and important customer of Interpunk.com, we personally selected you to get the pink version."