PO Now: The Falcon "Gather Up The Chaps"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AN7H570?ie=UTF8&keywords=gather%20up%20the%20chaps&qid=1453340208&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

If this really checks in at about 30 minutes, you can hear 25% of it in the clip previews.

I wish they'd press this on hot pink.  Unicornography on orange is ^_^

Product Details
  • Original Release Date: March 18, 2016
  • Release Date: March 18, 2016
  • Label: Red Scare
  • Copyright: © 2016 Red Scare
  • Total Length: 25:58

25:28 in length. Thanks for the preview

• 2 weeks later...

Grabbed tickets to the NJ show (April 2). It'll be my first time catching the Falcon live. If any VC'ers are going, hit me up. My buddy and I are going to hang in Red Bank the day of. Comics, arcades, and punk shows.

My old band used to play at the internet cafe in Red Bank sometimes around 04-05. I remember a record store next door or upstairs in the same building. It was close to the secret stash place too, but I never went inside. I doubt the cafe/record store still exists.

My old band used to play at the internet cafe in Red Bank sometimes around 04-05. I remember a record store next door or upstairs in the same building. It was close to the secret stash place too, but I never went inside. I doubt the cafe/record store still exists.

Jack's is there, not sure if that's the one yr talking about.

Yestercade! It's still there, just had my 30th birthday there ha. Place is great.

Yes! It's a blast. Stoked it's still there. If I didn't live 2.5 hours away, I would have my birthday there too.

Anyway, back on topic, still stoked for this release. Hoping for Unicornography too.

• 2 weeks later...

any color variants yet?

No. Probably won't be. Toby said he tries to avoid stuff like that to avoid delays. I read it on Facebook somewhere. I just prefer buying it from Red Scare directly as opposed to Interpunk. Shit, I'll even wait till the Jersey date and pick up their's and the Lippies' in one bang.

No. Probably won't be. Toby said he tries to avoid stuff like that to avoid delays. I read it on Facebook somewhere. I just prefer buying it from Red Scare directly as opposed to Interpunk. Shit, I'll even wait till the Jersey date and pick up their's and the Lippies' in one bang.

IP has been dishing out discount codes lately. Was able to PO it for $17ppd a couple weeks ago.

IP has been dishing out discount codes lately. Was able to PO it for $17ppd a couple weeks ago.

Yeah I got a 14% off today. Which, would bring it to about $16ppd. It's not bad, but I'm kinda holding out in hopes Toby comes through on the Unicornography repress. Fingers crossed.

• 1 month later...

Well they did in fact do some blatant flipping, they can give any excuse they want, but it would be like if Hot Topic did the same thing ........ which is laughable. I agree though i've never had a problem with interpunk punk per se, except the one mentioned. Live and learn, pre-ordered.