srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

Anyone want to overpay for original pressings of all of these albums? These new pressings sound like the version I want to own. I'm just crazy enough to get rid of my OPs for something of this quality.

I'm looking for the blink untitled album you have if you're serious about selling

EDIT: In fact, if anyone is wiling to sell their MTS copies of Untitled, im looking for pink/green swirl and pink/white swirl. Thanks!

I'm looking for the blink untitled album you have if you're serious about selling

EDIT: In fact, if anyone is wiling to sell their MTS copies of Untitled, im looking for pink/green swirl and pink/white swirl. Thanks!

I have the pink/white swirl that I would consider selling if I end up getting a copy from src whenever their pre order comes up.

*Slightly off topic* Any chance you guys will ever press Underclass Hero by Sum 41? Possibly on pink? 

!!! Would love to own this album!

If anyone is interested, I'll be looking to unload the following to purchase the reissues: 

Blink 182 - "Enema of the State" | First Press Clear /500 | Mightier Than Sword Records

Blink 182 - "The Mark, Tom and Travis Show" | Third Press HT Exclusive Clear w/ Pink/Green/Blue Splatter /2700 | Geffen Records

Blink 182 - "Untitled" | First Press 180 Gram Black w/ D-Side Etching /500 | Mightier Than Sword Records

Blink 182 - "Dude Ranch" | First Press Clear Orange /500 | Mightier Than Sword Records

PM me regarding any questions. Thanks!

•  

I have the pink/white swirl that I would consider selling if I end up getting a copy from src whenever their pre order comes up.

!!! Would love to own this album!

Enema - March 28

Dude Ranch - May 30

Self-titled - June 13

MYTS - June 20

Those are the tentative release dates. Possibly could get pushed.