srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

im interested to see what they do for Untitled. MTS already killed it with all their colors. really not a bad color of that album has been pressed.

For sure. Just hard to keep up with variants when this blue press is $22 and the MTS one is $99 haha. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Untitled will definitely be interesting. Already own every pressing of that (I think you do too?) so it'll be cool to see what we get.

I'd rather the standard, but I've already bought the first round of deluxes so I'm going all in! Also, I'm hoping they press the single LP version of Neighborhoods. I'm thinking they will since they are doing that for the cassette version. I'm partial to the regular release since I grabbed that one when it came out.. the extra songs on the deluxe are ehhh.

For sure. Just hard to keep up with variants when this blue press is $22 and the MTS one is $99 haha. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Untitled will definitely be interesting. Already own every pressing of that (I think you do too?) so it'll be cool to see what we get.

yup, sure do. hope they dont do something lame hahah. theyll probably do clear

Got mine in, #35. Listening now and it doesn't sound as amazing as EOTS, but it's honestly as good as it's going to get considering the original sources (aside from actually being in the studio listening to the original masters on kickass equipment). The insert is cool, post cards are kinda lame but it's a good set. Going to have to preorder that deluxe Untitled sooner than later.

I had canceled my order and even been refunded, and then received my Dude Ranch record today.  D'oh!  I emailed SRC promptly.

Also, in actual NEW Blink-182 news, it looks like the first single is called "Bored to Death" and is now scheduled to be released May 3.

they refunded you and sent you a record? why'd you email them?? lol

• 2 weeks later...

Have been waiting 8 weeks for Enema of The State to arrive, emailed SRC today, they stated that it seems as though it's been lost and have offered me a refund due to having no left overs in the warehouse . Has anyone else had this issue with them?

At least they offered you a refund and not store credit