srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Finally got mine. #2,221/2,700, so I guess there was an overrun of a couple hundred.

My packing slip has an order date of 06/15/16. I think this is the longest record preorder I've been a part of. 

Did you get a shipping notification?

Mine still says "Processing".

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Shit! Ordered the MTTS and Greatest Hits HiFi on June 3rd 2016. Arrived today, and i had completely forgotten all about these records. Well, to be fair I've had a stressful 6 months, but still. Crazy.

I wonder what else I've ordered that I've completely forgotten about.....?

4 minutes ago, niblips said:

Holy Shit! Ordered the MTTS and Greatest Hits HiFi on June 3rd 2016. Arrived today, and i had completely forgotten all about these records. Well, to be fair I've had a stressful 6 months, but still. Crazy.

This is why I flag every order confirmation email I get until I receive it in the mail, otherwise I know I would completely forget about half the things I ordered haha.

18 hours ago, niblips said:

They never shipped out MTTS to you even though they had it in stock and instead made you wait for it for a year to ship both together and save them $7 of shipping?

1 hour ago, TheComebackKid said:

They never shipped out MTTS to you even though they had it in stock and instead made you wait for it for a year to ship both together and save them $7 of shipping?

Yeah, kinda lame, but that's the way i think they do it in Canada. Shipping costs here are ridiculous.  Have you ordered from them before here?

Edited by niblips

8 minutes ago, niblips said:

Yeah, kinda lame, but that's the way i think they do it in Canada. Shipping costs here are ridiculous.  Have you ordered from them before here?

They have an American address too so most of us don't have to import from them. Still dogshit that they didn't send them separately. 

5 hours ago, niblips said:

I've ordered from them multiple times but never a pre-order and an in stock item together.

Their shipping from Canada to Canada is pretty cheap though compared to other places. Maybe they are already losing out on charging so cheap for shipping.

7 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

I had ordered two other records with it and they shipped both separately when I asked. 

I'm sure it was easy to forget about it though, but if you emailed them they would have taken care of it. 

I did the same.. I believe it was you or someone else that suggested that since I had a Cartel 2xLP in my order.  I'm in the U.S. so it may be different in Canada.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Super bump. 
The latest “pre-order” for the pink untitled repress is over, if anyone was actually looking. Insert “shocked” jokes here. 
BUT the Canadian site just restocked a few copies (I successfully snagged one) and they also have four copies of the MTT Show black deluxe in stock. 
Links in case anyone was looking for these at retail price (in CAD too!)

https://www.srcvinyl.ca/blink-182-blink-182-2xlp.html

https://www.srcvinyl.ca/blink-182-the-mark-tom-and-travis-show-2xlp.html

7 minutes ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Super bump. 
The latest “pre-order” for the pink untitled repress is over, if anyone was actually looking. Insert “shocked” jokes here. 
BUT the Canadian site just restocked a few copies (I successfully snagged one) and they also have four copies of the MTT Show black deluxe in stock. 
Links in case anyone was looking for these at retail price (in CAD too!)

https://www.srcvinyl.ca/blink-182-blink-182-2xlp.html

https://www.srcvinyl.ca/blink-182-the-mark-tom-and-travis-show-2xlp.html

Did pink get re-pressed in 2019? I thought it originally came out n 2017.

22 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Did pink get re-pressed in 2019? I thought it originally came out n 2017.

It did originally get released in 2017. They posted the preorder for the repress for 12/20/19, and in classic SRC style, postponed it until the final date of today. It never actually happened. 
The pink I linked is sold out now, by the way.

I also would like to know if anyone who placed a pre-order for the pink self-titled before 1/28/21 actually has received or will receive their order? I know SRC is notorious for not fulfilling pre-orders by their said available date so I was hesitant to place a pre-order. I was waiting until the record said it was in-stock to place an order, but that never happened. I just got the Futures by Jimmy Eat World on blue last week after placing an order for it about 2 weeks ago on SRC's website. It was in-stock then which was the only reason why I placed an order.