srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

9 minutes ago, antisyntax said:

I'm not really understanding the SRC Hi-Fi versions vs. the "regular" SRC variants they list with them..

Do they have two sets of plates for each blink album, one hi-fi and the other something else?

I did a sound comparison between their enema of the state release, "hi-fi" vs. the blue variant they released after and there was literally no difference..

So far all the blink Hi Fi's have been 180 gram black, hand-numbered, and include a nice booklet or something special besides an insert. 

Someone on a blink collector page found a pre-order for a Universal release boxset. 10LP boxset featuring 6 studio albums and the live album. (No Buddha, Greatest Hits, California). All on 180g vinyl as well. 

No idea on the SRC pressings though, to answer the people above. Surprised they haven't announced the other album preorders for Neighborhoods and whatnot.  

6 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Someone on a blink collector page found a pre-order for a Universal release boxset. 10LP boxset featuring 6 studio albums and the live album. (No Buddha, Greatest Hits, California). All on 180g vinyl as well. 

No idea on the SRC pressings though, to answer the people above. Surprised they haven't announced the other album preorders for Neighborhoods and whatnot.  

do you have the link to the PO that was found? 

So red TOPAJ is delayed. New date is 30 september https://www.srcvinyl.com/blink-182-take-off-your-pants-and-jacket-2xlp.html

And blue Enema date is moved somewhere i don't know (current status - Awaiting Repress, was - middle of August). https://www.srcvinyl.com/blink-182-enema-of-the-state-lp.html

And of course SRC didn't post news about delays.

Good job!

As always.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, natenomm said:

Since VC's search feature is still bad, I figured I'd post this here. PopMarket has a big ol' Blink Box on sale for $160 right now. https://www.popmarket.com/collections/blink-182/products/blink-182-the-studio-albums-180g-10-lp-vinyl-box-set

I snagged it on amazon. Someone on Facebook said it was limited to /182 but there's no way. 

We'll see what it looks like. I'm assuming the individual jackets will be some cheaper thinner material. Hope the box is coo

17 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Shouldn't it be easier to get DED pressed than the others? It was released without a label. I'm just interested in what the process would be. Mark has stated he wants to get it pressed. I don't think any of them would be against it. 

Wouldn't they need to get Tom's permission to make this happen since it's self-produced and self-released by Blink?

On 9/22/2016 at 5:56 PM, [Banned User] said:

I snagged it on amazon. Someone on Facebook said it was limited to /182 but there's no way. 

I'd cancel the Amazon and go with Popmarket - use code POP20 edit - WELCOME10 works and it's around $144 + free S&H and you can pay with Amazon if you'd like. 

Edited by jacobe