srcvinyl

srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

667 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

So it's 3/17, should we expect another Greatest Hits delay today? haha

Probably.

No news about it at all. With all the other releases they mentioned that they received the records and sleeves and were assembling them a week before actually shipping them. So i doubt they will ship today or in the next couple of days. Anyways I would be surprised if they do.

Posted (edited)

I'll be surprised if they ever ship at all. Shady bastards. 

Edit: I sent a super shitty email hoping to get an answer or apology but nothing at all. Then I saw on their site the new release date for Greatest Hits, April 7th. If it ever ships, I'm mailing SRC good size chunk of my own shit. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel
YesPlease and curator like this

For what it's worth, I had a combined order of Greatest Hits and a couple of other things. I emailed them asking if they'd ship the other stuff separately because the delay has caused me not to have them. They shipped them separate and free. 

Figured I'd let others know if they were in a similar situation. 

curator likes this

3 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

For what it's worth, I had a combined order of Greatest Hits and a couple of other things. I emailed them asking if they'd ship the other stuff separately because the delay has caused me not to have them. They shipped them separate and free. 

Figured I'd let others know if they were in a similar situation. 

Thanks for the heads up.  I sent them a quick email because I ordered the S/T Cartel album at the time because it was really cheap.  Just realized I ordered these on 06/02/2016, yikes.

[Banned User] likes this

13 hours ago, tokimedo said:

$44.25? 

680.gif

Yeah, that's crazy.

Enema and Dude Ranch is 21.99 at SRC (and it's almost high price IMHO) but Interpunk have both of this records for 31.5

So i guess Untitled will cost about 30-32 USD at SRC.

15 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Limited double pink. 

MTS literally did this pressing. I think I'm done variant collecting. Interpunk exclusive?

I guess it's regular pressing from SRC, just SRC didn't start preorder (at least this works with enema and dude ranch - SRC have same colors as Interpunk).

[Banned User] likes this

37 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Probably gonna order a BCR from Amazon and sell my HT splatter. Wish I wouldn't have even bothered with the splatter. 

why?  you got one and they are using the same plates for the reissue anyways, unless you paid resell on it from a third party idk