srcvinyl

srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Finally got mine. #2,221/2,700, so I guess there was an overrun of a couple hundred.

My packing slip has an order date of 06/15/16. I think this is the longest record preorder I've been a part of. 

Did you get a shipping notification?

Mine still says "Processing".

Holy Shit! Ordered the MTTS and Greatest Hits HiFi on June 3rd 2016. Arrived today, and i had completely forgotten all about these records. Well, to be fair I've had a stressful 6 months, but still. Crazy.

I wonder what else I've ordered that I've completely forgotten about.....?

4 minutes ago, niblips said:

Holy Shit! Ordered the MTTS and Greatest Hits HiFi on June 3rd 2016. Arrived today, and i had completely forgotten all about these records. Well, to be fair I've had a stressful 6 months, but still. Crazy.

This is why I flag every order confirmation email I get until I receive it in the mail, otherwise I know I would completely forget about half the things I ordered haha.

18 hours ago, niblips said:

They never shipped out MTTS to you even though they had it in stock and instead made you wait for it for a year to ship both together and save them $7 of shipping?

1 hour ago, TheComebackKid said:

They never shipped out MTTS to you even though they had it in stock and instead made you wait for it for a year to ship both together and save them $7 of shipping?

Yeah, kinda lame, but that's the way i think they do it in Canada. Shipping costs here are ridiculous.  Have you ordered from them before here?

Edited by niblips

8 minutes ago, niblips said:

Yeah, kinda lame, but that's the way i think they do it in Canada. Shipping costs here are ridiculous.  Have you ordered from them before here?

They have an American address too so most of us don't have to import from them. Still dogshit that they didn't send them separately. 

5 hours ago, niblips said:

I've ordered from them multiple times but never a pre-order and an in stock item together.

Their shipping from Canada to Canada is pretty cheap though compared to other places. Maybe they are already losing out on charging so cheap for shipping.

7 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

I had ordered two other records with it and they shipped both separately when I asked. 

I'm sure it was easy to forget about it though, but if you emailed them they would have taken care of it. 

I did the same.. I believe it was you or someone else that suggested that since I had a Cartel 2xLP in my order.  I'm in the U.S. so it may be different in Canada.