4. Mara 
5. Domestication of the Ewe - part I 
6. Domestication of the Ewe - part II 
7. Domestication of the Ewe - part III 
8. Parthenogenesis

Preview of song "Mara"

https://soundcloud.com/sige-1/04-mara/s-G8zyL

I knew you'd comment on this!

I expect Don, Ghostdrones, and alligatordogtaco to also chime in!

You know us too well!  I meant to check if a preorder was up when I saw Aaron's Instagram post, but it slipped my mind.  Real excited for this.  I assume I'm preaching to the choir here, but that Mara tape is excellent too.  Definitely tiding me over until this is out.

You know us too well!  I meant to check if a preorder was up when I saw Aaron's Instagram post, but it slipped my mind.  Real excited for this.  I assume I'm preaching to the choir here, but that Mara tape is excellent too.  Definitely tiding me over until this is out.

I try!

I ordered the Mara tape but have not received it. Not too worried though.

Don't freak out when it arrives - it's packaged in the shape of a CD jacket. I think Jonathan was caught a bit off guard, too. Very cool packaging and artwork touches as always.

Yup, definitely thought I was sent a CD!  I was expecting on of those boxes that they usually package their cassettes in.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like the pre-order for this is going up in the next week or so.  Would someone mind PMing me when it pops up?  I have no doubt I'll be on the clock and capable of feeling my phone's notifications – but not so much hawking VC all morning, every morning.  Tracking down the limited variant for Statu was a pain in the dick, and I'd rather not drop the ball this time around.

Derek. I'll keep an eye out. If you want, PM your number and I can text you as well.

Much appreciated. Any PM (or slew of PMs) will make my phone buzz more than texts, so either way. I have no idea how quickly the limited Statu went, but I imagine they've gained a bit more of a following since then. I keep revisiting Mara and it continues to fuel my hype for this album.

• 2 weeks later...