P/O: Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis. Limited repress

Cecil

The sleeve isn't flimsy at all, and who cares if it doesn't have a download? It looks and sounds great, and really, the latter is all that matters anyway.

Compared to other records in my collection it's flimsy as hell. I know a download and insert arent essentials but to do a release without them (at least include an insert ffs) is just cheaping out. Absolute minimum effort went into making this, the relapse reissues are so much nicer.

According to the majority, daegor should reorder.

He ordered an OP copy.  So unless he just wants two I think he should be ok.

This.

I was sitting on an order of both the original wheel cover and the repressing, as soon as I heard the repressing was mediocre I cancelled it.  Sounds like they both sound great, but if I'm getting better packaging for the same price then why bother?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the exact exercise you need, but I figure it could alleviate some of the tension you may have from constantly gobbling at Secular's nutsack for the past week.

QBmU4xa.png

I don't know if this is the exact exercise you need, but I figure it could alleviate some of the tension you may have from constantly gobbling at Secular's nutsack for the past week.

tmj-relief-stretch.gif

I think he's gobbling on everyone's nutsack here who shows him a release he can flip on Ebay.  

Do you shave your nutsack, or that something hipsters don't do these days?

tmj-relief-stretch.gif

Also, this was a broken .gif thingy, so you kina failed because I don't see anything.  I'm sure it was cute, though.

I was just showing folks pictures of the record.  It's cool how Sec grabs stuff and then posts it on Ebay.  I'm glad I showed him about records and he took it and turned it into and Ebay business instead of a hobby where you actually listen to the records and enjoy them.  Mad props.  I'm sure he's flipped most of the records I gave/ bought him a long time ago when he first "got into the hobby".  Pretty good guy, that Sec.

Also, this was a broken .gif thingy, so you kina failed because I don't see anything.  I'm sure it was cute, though.

I was just showing folks pictures of the record.  It's cool how Sec grabs stuff and then posts it on Ebay.  I'm glad I showed him about records and he took it and turned it into and Ebay business instead of a hobby where you actually listen to the records and enjoy them.  Mad props.  I'm sure he's flipped most of the records I gave/ bought him a long time ago when he first "got into the hobby".  Pretty good guy, that Sec.

I went ahead and updated it for you.  Let me know if that works or not.  They seem like something you could do right before you went to bed, after brushing your teeth, maybe?  Pretty simple from the looks of it, and I'd hate for you to miss out on a beneficial suggestion just because I failed to link an image properly.

Honestly, I'm not going to pretend like I know the entire history of you and Secular and everything that's transpired between the two of you.  That's your deal, and I'd prefer not to butt in.  But I'd just like to point out – if that is indeed his eBay account – that you seem to be the only one with a raging hard-on for the dude.  From what I can gather, the entire community more or less appreciates his presence and the countless giveaways he's done.

[edit]

I'm not advocating that flipping is cool so long as you give a little something back to the community, but you've piqued my interest enough to have me check out his sold listings... and "vjme13" - Secular or not - appears to be averaging a $8 - $10 profit for most records, from what I can gather.  I see a lot of Hot Topic shit that sold for  $19.99 + shipping – surely just as cheap or maybe a buck or two cheaper than from Hot Topic, themselves.  One could argue that flipping is flipping, but if the dude is making $5 (or even losing $5 here and there), I really don't understand why you're treating this situation like we've got a Lazy Labrador on our hands.  Dude's eBay shop is more reasonable than 80% of the sale threads here on the boards.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...