PO Soon?: Face to Face - Protection

Tomorrow is Thursday. Thats exactly a week.

They didnt say that pre-orders will be up in a week. They said pre-orders coming next week. Meaning it could be anytime this week. But like Metal Mike said, Fat posted on FB they're gonna be up tomorrow to coincide with them releasing the first song off the album.

They didnt say that pre-orders will be up in a week. They said pre-orders coming next week. Meaning it could be anytime this week. But like Metal Mike said, Fat posted on FB they're gonna be up tomorrow to coincide with them releasing the first song off the album.

I know. I was going off your point. It was more like happenstance.

I heard this already as well. It has more elements of their early stuff, but still isn't quite that. I will say its far and away their best since getting back together.

Also save your pennies for potential reissues of "the early albums." (Hint: Big Choice)

Would be the happiest kid ever if we get a Big Choice repress.

Would be about time. they should put Over It on Big Choice reissue. Someone offered me too much not to sell the self-titled; I would buy a reissue of that one. I would prob buy reissues of Big Choice and Over It even though I've held out against crazy offers for those too. It would be nice if they did a proper job reissuing Big Choice. We will see I suppose.

Don't Turn Away is one of my all-time favorite albums ever of any genre.