New Victory Records vinyl (First presses/represses)

jewfro

• 1 year later...

14 hours ago, ethereal said:

do you have any source on this? I would be really happy 

Well they only really play shows when they release vinyl anymore and they always say we will see you soon milwaukee or chichago but idk ill ask them at the record release show next month they all hang out in the crowd and watch the show with everyone until its their time to go on  

Got the Deadguy Fixation On A Co-worker fire/orange variant. Man that's a kick-ass band. They were doing shit way before anyone else were.

I wish this sale would last till the end of next week so I can get all the color variants of BTBAMs.

Prolly still get them next weekend tho. That Mudvayne took me by surprise. Had to drop 35 on the SRCvinyl exclusive yesterday. That was my vinyl allowance for the week.:(

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

weight has absolutely no bearing unless you've been brainwashed to think 180g records sound the best.

some of my best sounding records are so flimsy they would bend in half if not held properly

Oh don't get me wrong. I just wasn't sure what weight they are. The website doesn't list what weight they are.