PO: Metric - Fantasies - Repress

Likely a repress. I should mention that there's a skip during the first track. I've listened to two copies of the initial release on different turntables and one I bought a few months ago and they all skip at the same point. I wonder if anyone has ever contacted the record label about that...

Well shit. The first track is my favorite so that would be very unfortunate.

Likely a repress. I should mention that there's a skip during the first track. I've listened to two copies of the initial release on different turntables and one I bought a few months ago and they all skip at the same point. I wonder if anyone has ever contacted the record label about that...

They dont give a shit! My 7" box set is all kinds of fucked up. duplicate tracks and labels being mixed up. Also, the pvc sleeves they are in caused outgassing. I told them and they pretty much ignored me. 

Anyway, I told you guys a bunch of months ago that fantasies was still available at ilovemetric.com its actually been available on there for maybe a year now. I was hoping this new press would be on color vinyl. Preferably purple.

Label owner told me it would happen last year and owed me a coupon to use when it dropped - will see if the coupon works. thanks OP.

How did you get the 15% off?

2 days after I placed an order for 4 albums last year, they had 15% off sale, so I emailed and asked if they could apply this to my order, and Greg said they couldn't. I didn't feel like being a jerk and cancelling, reordering for the 15%, so he said he would give me 15% off on my next order.  I told him that would be when they repressed Fantasies... to which he said, "You're in luck, that is in the works for 2015"  He was spot on considering the vinyl backlogs.