PO: Ringo Deathstarr - Colour Trip/Sparkler REPRESS

dvv

6 minutes ago, drds89 said:

2 (two)  Sparklers showed up today, with a note saying some cassettes are on the way LOL!!! (ordered 1 Sparkler, 1 Colour Trip) and cancelled June 2016 /refunded over a year ago.  Either an attempt at customer restitution or poor record keeping. Like winning Powerball ;)

lmao I got my refund too. Hoping I hit the lottery also 

In situations like this where the complaints came months after the original preorder, I think most of the refunds were processed by PayPal and/or the credit card issuer at a loss. The label probably kept any money they pocketed and thus don't know who had been refunded and who never cancelled (unless you emailed them directly and asked for a refund/cancellation but it doesn't look like many people did that, or were successful if they did). 

Edited by unknown pleasures

My two records also turned up earlier this week, even though I received a full refund. As I said in a previous post, I normally wouldn't want a freebie, that came via an error from a small label, but on this occasion, I will most definitely take it and have a good laugh at their (his) total incompetence (although, as the last post said, it's quite likely that they didn't get hit too hard on most of the refunds (mine was processed via my bank) - I definitely had zero trust in the 'label' and actually getting my money back directly from them).

Now I have the vinyl, I wonder when my guitar will be shipping? 

Edited by SE7EN

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 1:45 AM, Kanye West said:

as predicted, i did not get the records after my refund

I also did not get records after my refund :(

Needless to say, still wanting to get a copy of sparkler at some point. I honestly can't see re-ordering directly from peppermint patty,

but if anyone got multiple (free) copies and wants to let one go, please let me know.

1 hour ago, Mars said:

I also did not get records after my refund :(

Needless to say, still wanting to get a copy of sparkler at some point. I honestly can't see re-ordering directly from peppermint patty,

but if anyone got multiple (free) copies and wants to let one go, please let me know.

the band has them up on their site for $20. https://ringodeathstarr.org/store

• 3 weeks later...

Miracles DO happen!

Someone from PD emailed a week ago asking if anyone hadn't gotten their orders. I told them I hadn't and they said they'd get replacements out. I just got both records, on the color variants, sent to me. For free. 

What a fuckin saga.

Now let's just have those Project Carousel Kozelek/Molina records appear out of nowhere and it'll be the weirdest year ever.

2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Miracles DO happen!

Someone from PD emailed a week ago asking if anyone hadn't gotten their orders. I told them I hadn't and they said they'd get replacements out. I just got both records, on the color variants, sent to me. For free. 

What a fuckin saga.

Now let's just have those Project Carousel Kozelek/Molina records appear out of nowhere and it'll be the weirdest year ever.

Wait, so you got a refund months ago, and still told them that you had not gotten the records yet? Really?

8 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Miracles DO happen!

What a fuckin saga.

You requested two records after you KNOWINGLY got a full refund? That's some shady shit, man. That ain't no miracle, brah. It's a con.

Edited by tetsuodaironman