Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

I haven't been following this at all and was asleep at the wheel.

Being straight-up about this...

Where is the best place to order the coolest/limited/whatever (you know what i mean) copy?

I saw there is already a ton of versions out there and could really use the plug haha

as of right now I think the next limited variant is the VMP blood red /500

deluxe /500 and splatter /110 are long gone

If I sign up for the VMP am I guaranteed I will get it? Sorry not sure how that program works. I looked at the site, but I would rather play it safe. I assumed the regular limited things were already gone, which is why I asked haha

Thanks for the tip! Can't wait to hear this album.

Well it's out of /500. So it's not guaranteed, but you're more than likely to get it. Go to the VMP thread. I believe they post the stock numbers directly from the VMP forum.

If I sign up for the VMP am I guaranteed I will get it? Sorry not sure how that program works. I looked at the site, but I would rather play it safe. I assumed the regular limited things were already gone, which is why I asked haha

There are still copies of the Blood Red /500 available. If you sign up for a crate membership ($6/month), you can order it and get it when it's released in the May shipment. The $6 more or less covers shipping/access to the store.

This Nothing album isn't VMP's Album of the Month that all full (i.e. non-crate) members automatically receive, it's just an exclusive pressing that VMP has for sale in their member store.

I haven't been following this at all and was asleep at the wheel.

Being straight-up about this...

Where is the best place to order the coolest/limited/whatever (you know what i mean) copy?

I saw there is already a ton of versions out there and could really use the plug haha

I would personally suggest the Electric Blue from Relapse. Its a hella cool looking color, even with nothing else added to it.

Did they ever get any? I've been checking their store every day and haven't seen it listed. Thought maybe as it got closer to release date they might put them up?

Nope. I've been checking constantly. Either it's not been put up, or we both missed it.

Gutted as I was sent away with work for two days when the splatter and the Green Hell links were up. Every single other day I have been here, able to buy.

On a side note, I really need to replace my GOE copy and was wondering if it's safe to sleep on that new /300 press until Tuesday. Blegh.

You should be good. Looks like only half of them sold so far. You'll definitely want to get it though. Its a hella fine looking pressing. 

I live about 10 minutes from the Green Hell store. Absolutely backed. They are also one of the biggest music mailorders in Germany by the way.

they'd been good to me through the online shoppe and discogs x4, but with this PO Burkhard promised to hold a copy for me with the international shipping quirk, and invoice me, but never did.  Then he didn't answer two followup emails so I dropped it.

I bet he saves a box to put up on discogs for serious markup. We'll see.