Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

2 minutes ago, infamous2702 said:

well if it wasn't for squeaky wheels like myself. you'd be offered nothing by the label.

You mean for whiney assholes like yourself? I don't need anything except a refund. I would be rational and say "damn, oh well" and order a different variant. 

If you really wanted deluxe you could have set your alarm and ordered one easily like most of us did, but then you wouldn't have something to complain about... 

Just now, infamous2702 said:

I did moron, I was right there when the orders went up. Still was canceled. Unlike you I'm not a 20 something who takes it in the ass from companies when they screw up. I wanted the bonus tracks, I got jipped. So compensate the people who got screwed, not just a lame email saying "oh well things happen". 

Order shortages happen. That's about all there is to it. If I get one of my orders cancelled, oh well, it happens. Always can get the tracks digitally.

7 minutes ago, deer said:

Order shortages happen. That's about all there is to it. If I get one of my orders cancelled, oh well, it happens. Always can get the tracks digitally.

You are correct, and often when this happens generally the label will try to compensate for the people who locked in yet still lost out. Relapse didn't care, I initially asking them the likelihood of getting more so I could weigh options whether to wait or go eBay. The response was this ...

Nothing pre-order

GetPersonaPhoto?email=mailorder%40relaps
Customer Service

Reply|
Mon 10:14 AM
You

You replied on 5/2/2016 10:13 PM.

Hi, we apologize again for your cancellation

...to me that screams, we are a label that doesnt give a shit about you, now give us your money.

7 minutes ago, infamous2702 said:

I did moron, I was right there when the orders went up. Still was canceled. Unlike you I'm not a 20 something who takes it in the ass from companies when they screw up. I wanted the bonus tracks, I got jipped. So compensate the people who got screwed, not just a lame email saying "oh well things happen". 

OohBurn.gif

12 minutes ago, infamous2702 said:

Cool guy alert! He's not just some whiny asshole, he's fighting the good fight for all us oppressed record collectors out there.

Not sure a company saying, "Sorry, we don't have enough to fill your order. Here's your money back," means they're trying to sodomize you, pal.

7 minutes ago, infamous2702 said:

You are correct, and often when this happens generally the label will try to compensate for the people who locked in yet still lost out. Relapse didn't care, I initially asking them the likelihood of getting more so I could weigh options whether to wait or go eBay. The response was this ...

Nothing pre-order

GetPersonaPhoto?email=mailorder%40relaps
Customer Service

Reply|
Mon 10:14 AM
You

You replied on 5/2/2016 10:13 PM.

Hi, we apologize again for your cancellation

...to me that screams, we are a label that doesnt give a shit about you, now give us your money.

pKND5fU.gif

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Cool guy alert! He's not just some whiny asshole, he's fighting the good fight for all us oppressed record collectors out there.

Not sure a company saying, "Sorry, we don't have enough to fill your order. Here's your money back," means they're trying to sodomize you, pal.

pKND5fU.gif

I can't stop watching that what the fuck 

hahahaha. you can name call all you want. I bitched and got something good out of the deal. Plus knowing the band gives a shit if people were shorted or not means something. I know this forum is filled with RSD fanatics, eBay flippers and terrible taste so it makes no difference to me. Seeing as how I post once a year here, you retorts mean very little. Now hurry and pre-order that new Thrice LP.

this is a weird place

Id be upset and annoyed if something limited id waited for and ordered appropriately got cancelled.

I have a feeling almost everyone else around here would be too.

you could also argue labels shouldnt promise "500 pressed" or the like, and maybe this is why some dont get too particular when describing runs.

14 minutes ago, shamrocks said:

this is a weird place

Id be upset and annoyed if something limited id waited for and ordered appropriately got cancelled.

I have a feeling almost everyone else around here would be too.

you could also argue labels shouldnt promise "500 pressed" or the like, and maybe this is why some dont get too particular when describing runs.

Exactly. These other knuckleheads that live on this board act like their panties aren't in a bunch when they dont get what they want. esp RSD.....Oh the tears flow then like crazy.