Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

29 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

All I know, is I'm jealous of people who are getting their copies already. Hopefully the deluxe go out soon.

Maybe if you start yelling at the band and Relapse about how you ordered the Deluxe and are therefore entitled to get it before the lowly scum who ordered the standard they'll refund your shipping

Anyone remember if relapse charged us right away for preordering this? I got a relapse charge today, and I made 2 separate orders for this album (once right when it went up, another a few months later for Electric Blue.) I don't have enough money for 2 orders if they're both going through now

28 minutes ago, aron4174 said:

Anyone remember if relapse charged us right away for preordering this? I got a relapse charge today, and I made 2 separate orders for this album (once right when it went up, another a few months later for Electric Blue.) I don't have enough money for 2 orders if they're both going through now

im pretty sure they charged me right away...

1 hour ago, aron4174 said:

I just got charged for my order yesterday. I used a CC though, not sure if that makes any difference.