Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

7 hours ago, teddy said:

Yeah I was asking about a variant exclusive to the Philly show since it is the Record Release show

My bad then. Sorry. You meant like the finger print stamped one for GoE. I haven't heard anything about one of those for ToT. But there are those graffiti style VF versions that are the rarest so far. Maybe those will be taking place (along with the regular VF editions) of the record release version. 

14 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

My bad then. Sorry. You meant like the finger print stamped one for GoE. I haven't heard anything about one of those for ToT. But there are those graffiti style VF versions that are the rarest so far. Maybe those will be taking place (along with the regular VF editions) of the record release version. 

Just talked to them on Facebook, sounds like we will be getting a new variant just for the Record Release Show! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2 hours ago, billya said:

Record release show is on my birthday. In my hometown. And I have a ticket to see David Bazan that night.

Can't wait for the Nothing show in Philly. So happy to finally see them and hopefully there is an opportunity to grab more than one record release copy. If not I'll make my gf get one too.

51 minutes ago, JRHews said:

Can't wait for the Nothing show in Philly. So happy to finally see them and hopefully there is an opportunity to grab more than one record release copy. If not I'll make my gf get one too.

I can't wait either! I'm also really digging Culture Abuse lately and am looking forward to seeing them live as well. Also my first time seeing Citizen. Just all around excited for this show.

15 minutes ago, LeeKaye said:

At the risk of being boringly predictable I would love a special release version too. I know I'm at the back of a long queue but I am hoping someone feels pity on a limey who appears to still have tinnitus three weeks after seeing Nothing. (not joking)

Earplugs, my brother! I learned my lesson years ago. Every show.