Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

Welp, two months later, my Vertigo Flowers variant has been sent back from the seller's country because he/she let it sit at the post office without picking it up. Soooo I have it for sale/trade for Dido records (110% serious).

Dude doubled paid for shipping, all is good.

Edited by Shinji

4 minutes ago, LeeKaye said:

They are one of my favourite bands, and it's a 1/10 cover that probably won't be available again. But thanks for telling me what I shouldn't pay. ;)

I won't tell you what you can and can't do, but I wouldn't even pay $350 for an OOP record that's in my top ten

deciding factors. 100% to charity. that's more rare than than a one off piece of art, good deeds that is. this band is a variant machine. for those of us bored on color combos, they drop album variants. played nicely on GoE.  some see the $$$ spent on the music. others the art. others for kids. in the end I see a no lose situation. 

^^^ Thanks.

Yes, I am probably sounding defensive...but this is what I was trying to say. It really is a one off edition. I love reading and collect signed editions of books I love. GoE is one of my favourite releases in the past 5 years...so I like the idea of something a little different. As for the charity, it's a great cause and I dug out the donation page to chuck some money at it anyway. I was confused as they ask what the money is 'for' whereas I assumed it was just a bucket you put money into.

If I was spending 100USD on the 'exact' version of a record that you could get on discogs for $5 I would expect comments, but being prepared to pay a little more than usual for an edition like this...

SO, I haven't been able to move my electric blue copy of Tired of Tomorrow, and don't need 2 variants, but more importantly a record ive been wanting just popped up for a GREAT price so im going to need to replenish my funds, so if anyone needs/would like an Applebees variant, PM me.

• 3 weeks later...