Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, poweredbytrust said:

Maybe someone on here knows:
Did they still have any colored vinyl/tour editions of ToT and GoE with them recently? Seeing them in two weeks and looking forward to grabbing a nice copy of GoE from the merch table

ToT yes, GoE long gone but have black

Edited by antisyntax

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update. Finally tracked this down. Which makes me happy

29416971923_7ea8636a39_z.jpg

Also, gig was a couple of weeks ago. And I picked this up. Thanks to Skacel above, I cut a poster tube down and used that. Guy on the merch stand was obviously impressed! ;)

29749816500_9488615831_z.jpg

Lastly, I met Nicky before the gig! He was standing at the merch stand as well. I spoke to him for a couple of minutes and told him how much I liked them. Said I hadn't had the best time of things recently and how their LPs + live shows lift me up. He seemed to be happy to hear it, but he is very low key to be honest. I was just happy to shake his hand.

Gig was great...and there is one track of the first LP that was a standout...forgotten which one. Though I have to say, I probably enjoyed their gig in May more, as I wasn't expecting them to be so good. And this time I was completely up for it, if that makes sense. Still great though.

Edited by LeeKaye