Fest 15

bobby

I don't know what happened to that post above, but definitely go to the Clermont if you haven't been. What day are you in ATL? There's always rad shows this time of year. Clermont has karaoke on Tuesdays and has been having bands on Thursdays a lot lately.

I think Vape Atlanta is in L5P near Criminal and WaxnFacts. I've also been popping into BeatLab over there a bunch and have had a few nice finds.

@motorbikeWhen are you planning on going down/coming back? as of now it looks like I'm driving down by myself with my bike because I'm trying to catch either the rehasher or gunmoll show on thursday and then coming back later on monday.

30 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

When are you planning on going down/coming back? as of now it looks like I'm driving down by myself with my bike because I'm trying to catch either the rehasher or gunmoll show on thursday and then coming back later on monday.

Plan on leaving sometime Thursday and coming back Monday after check out time at the hotel. Pretty sure I'll be next to dead so not to much hanging around Monday. Plus, I have to work Tuesday. 

5 hours ago, shenanigans said:

I don't know what happened to that post above, but definitely go to the Clermont if you haven't been. What day are you in ATL? There's always rad shows this time of year. Clermont has karaoke on Tuesdays and has been having bands on Thursdays a lot lately.

I think Vape Atlanta is in L5P near Criminal and WaxnFacts. I've also been popping into BeatLab over there a bunch and have had a few nice finds.

@motorbikeWhen are you planning on going down/coming back? as of now it looks like I'm driving down by myself with my bike because I'm trying to catch either the rehasher or gunmoll show on thursday and then coming back later on monday.

I'll be in town tues the 25th. i get in around 9am and will be looking to do something. i'm still trying to figure out wirere to go when i get out of the airport since not sure of anything or how far the airport is from ATL. and from there take an uber or something somewhere till a vape shop opens or what not. I know i have lunch with a buddy around noon, but after that i'm open to hit up the claremont for a bit.. not too long.. don't have a ton of money to spend. would rather eat somewhere or buy records.. 

On September 26, 2016 at 8:00 AM, motorbike said:

1 hour ago, controlthebleeding said:

I'll be in town tues the 25th. i get in around 9am and will be looking to do something. i'm still trying to figure out wirere to go when i get out of the airport since not sure of anything or how far the airport is from ATL. and from there take an uber or something somewhere till a vape shop opens or what not. I know i have lunch with a buddy around noon, but after that i'm open to hit up the claremont for a bit.. not too long.. don't have a ton of money to spend. would rather eat somewhere or buy records.. 

The airport is a 15-20 minute drive from the city. You can take Marta for $2.50. The airport is really the only place that makes Marta convenient. You can take it to the Inman Park station and walk to the record stores or uber from there. Mean Jeans are at the Earl that night. No Fun and Divided Heaven are at 529. And there is Punk Rock Karaoke at Union. They're all on the same block in East Atlanta Village.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in sports., they're playing at Durty Nelly's on Sunday at 2:10 and will have these.
BR018FESTCOVER.jpg
- 2 colored silk screen slip cover (in addition to the regular jacket)
- Hand-Numbered
- Limited to 40
- $15 bucks
- Exclusive to Fest 15 (but I'm sure they'd sell you one at one of their shows to and from Fest if you pester them for it)

On October 16, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Werner Herzog said:

I recently started a new label called Everything Sucks Records and we'll be announcing our Fest exclusive next Saturday! Hope you're all stoked for it! 

or you could just tell us now. :)

6 hours ago, themeconspiracy said:

Almost fest time! Not sure if we're trying to do an actual meetup, but if not, I'll be out and about from Thursday on. If you see a 5' tall girl with pink hair, come say hi. 

Aaaaaand it's my birthday on Sunday! Come get drunk and weird with me :wub:

I won't be Festing this year unfortunately, but are you gonna be back in NYC the following weekend? I'll be there for my birthday and we should hang!

5 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

I won't be Festing this year unfortunately, but are you gonna be back in NYC the following weekend? I'll be there for my birthday and we should hang!

Yep! I'll be here. Hopefully not still recovering from fest haha. There are a bunch of good shows that weekend too