PO: Com Truise - Silicon Tare 12" EP

I happen to be on SRC and saw this for pre-order, so I thought I would share in case. Oddly enough, this is not up yet at Ghostly International, so we can update it when that goes live.

Available

April 1, 2016

Album Details

Opening with a skating sheet of synthesizer before easing into a steady, walloping beat, Silicon Tare moves Haley and the fictional Com Truise even deeper into the cosmos, discovering new lands along the way and offering a glimpse of where he may travel in the future. And if the characters at the center of his ongoing story may be in peril, Haley himself is in control. Tare also sets the stage for the final chapter in Seth Haley's Com Truise saga, which will be the first official follow-up to Galactic Melt. It's not only the perfect prelude to that finale, but the perfect representation of Haley's ever-expanding universe of sound.

Tracklisting

01 Sunspot
02 Forgive
03 Diffraction
04 Silicon Tare
05 du Zirconia

Pre-Order

SRC -  https://www.srcvinyl.com/com-truise-silicon-tare-ep.html

Ghostly International - http://www.theghostlystore.com/collections/music-vinyl/products/silicon-tare-ep

So is SRC going to have their own variant or should I just count on getting this from Ghostly instead?

The Pre-Order from SRC was in the normal vinyl section and not listed in their exclusives area, so my guess is no. As I figured from the past Com Truise releases and the distribution sheet above, Ghostly will have their own Red Variant for the store like the others. Everyone else will probably get it on Black only.