How To Monetize Your Soundcloud Streams and EARN from it!

How To Monetize Your Soundcloud Streams

Monetizing your Souncloud is easy. We’ll walk you through how the program works and how to set-up your account to begin earning revenue from your Soudcloud Streams.

LR9BvS0.png?1

Understanding How Soundcloud Monetization Works

The first thing you need to know is that Mgcash Media provides monetization solutions for content owners, artists and labels, musicians and DJs.
Mgcash Media Platform gives you the tools and services to sell your music online, worldwide.

Mgcash is an efficient, simple, and cost-effective solution to make the most money from your music, no matter where fans find you :on popular streaming sites like SounCloud, on Twitter, on YouTube or Vimeo, on your own website or Facebook page.

Surely Mgcash Media and SoundCloud were bound to do business with each other. And, as it often happens, direct collaboration between two successful projects has given rise to another one in a row. Widely known for its smart monetization solutions Mgcash has created SoundCloud Locker, the tool developed in correlation with specifics of SoundCloud platform. For you – musician – it means that you can not only DISTRIBUTE YOUR MUSIC, but make money with its help as well.

It is certainly nice to promote and share your music but monetizing it via some (reliable) tool sounds far better. That is exactly what SoundCloud Locker does. Using this tool you sell your music online. And that’s where it’s high time we gave more details (or explained the benefits, to be more precise):

- Don’t bother yourself with setup or monthly fees stuff when integrating (easily and hassle free) Mgcash monetization solutions into your SoundCloud account because there is no any.
- SoundCloud Import – Easily integrate our monetization solutions into your Soundcloud account
- Keep track of each and every visit and play, download and earning.
- Expand your fan group with ”Follow to Download” feature: they’ll follow your SoundCloud, Spotify, YouTube or Twitter page in exchange for a download.
- Raise 85% revenue (hardly any other retailer will offer you more) and withdraw your money via Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer or Webmoney.
- Global reach, monetize any country with Sponsor Ads and other payment options
- Fast and Reliable Payouts

Getting Started: Step-By-Step

- Connect to SoundCloud.
- Select the tracks to monetize.
- Fetching the tracks MGcash will create sellable releases that will be afterward added with a ”Buy” link placed within your SoundCloud player.
- And here you begin selling your music online hassle free.

START SELLING YOUR SOUNDCLOUD TRACKS WORLDWIDE WITH MGCASH!
https://mgcash.com/soundcloud/

If you have any questions feel free to contact me:
MAIL: [email protected]

I was wondering how to do this, I am so excited to start mak....NEVER MIND FUCK YOU

Hey if you want to earn you can. If you have any questions or need help with seting this up. Feel free to send me message or to talk to me about it. I can try to help anyway I can.

We meet again, NemMG.

You son of a bitch.

Hey what happened? Why are you mad. If you have some questions feel free to add me on skype or send me PM to see what is going on.

Hey if you want to earn you can. If you have any questions or need help with seting this up. Feel free to send me message or to talk to me about it. I can try to help anyway I can.

Hey what happened? Why are you mad. If you have some questions feel free to add me on skype or send me PM to see what is going on.

How much do you charge for naked skype?

I really hope soundcloud can keep it going. A lot of people rely on that service and their community. Obviously prayers alone aren't enough to pay the bills.

It's too bad pirate sites, streaming sites, communities that are built up like soundcloud, and labels/studios/distros don't team up and split these costs and offer fair pay. The business has changed but CEO's and copyright holders still try to make millions in profits off the old business model.

People need to just settle down and focus on making quality art. If cocain and other recreational/mind expanding drugs were cheaper, decriminalized, and more readily available to everyone then we wouldn't have these issues. They could be taxed and then the government could offer tax breaks, free healthcare, and low interest loans to the artists who put out the media that keeps everyone in business. Also the prisons wouldn't be overcrowded. And fuck nemMG for trying to piggy back and profit off the artists and services keeping this shit floating.

Anyway... here's wonderwall.

I really hope soundcloud can keep it going. A lot of people rely on that service and their community. Obviously prayers alone aren't enough to pay the bills.

It's too bad pirate sites, streaming sites, communities that are built up like soundcloud, and labels/studios/distros don't team up and split these costs and offer fair pay. The business has changed but CEO's and copyright holders still try to make millions in profits off the old business model.

People need to just settle down and focus on making quality art. If cocain and other recreational/mind expanding drugs were cheaper, decriminalized, and more readily available to everyone then we wouldn't have these issues. They could be taxed and then the government could offer tax breaks, free healthcare, and low interest loans to the artists who put out the media that keeps everyone in business. Also the prisons wouldn't be overcrowded. And fuck nemMG for trying to piggy back and profit off the artists and services keeping this shit floating.

Anyway... here's wonderwall.

lol that took a turn

Guys I do not understand why are you angry or hate this? For example if somebody who is starting in music industry want to earn from the songs he create why dont you want for him to have success with it? We try to help anybody who create music to earn from it if they want. As you can all see on SC people put BUY BUTTON when somebody want to download their songs we are doing exactly that HELPING THE ARTIST to earn for his hard work.

Guys I do not understand why are you angry or hate this? For example if somebody who is starting in music industry want to earn from the songs he create why dont you want for him to have success with it? We try to help anybody who create music to earn from it if they want. As you can all see on SC people put BUY BUTTON when somebody want to download their songs we are doing exactly that HELPING THE ARTIST to earn for his hard work.

Are you the copywriter at Enjoy The Ride Records?

Because there are easier ways of doing what you are claiming to do. You're just leaching off of their hard work yourself. Honestly, I don't even know why I care. My music will always be free for people to listen to.

Because there are easier ways of doing what you are claiming to do. You're just leaching off of their hard work yourself. Honestly, I don't even know why I care. My music will always be free for people to listen to.

Nice :) Tell us about easier ways in that case :) DJs, musicians can work with us If they want, no one is forcing them. Period.

You can provide your music for free of course, but it is not a bad idea If your fans could support your work,right?

Basically that is why "Buy" option exists, next to soundcloud tracks :)

ohv7oww.png