How To Monetize Your Soundcloud Streams and EARN from it!

oh shit they are multiplying

We have two managers and I believe it is fine If we reply to this thread related to our company.

With MG, you can`t sell only your music. You can select different monetization options with us :)

Actually I am not sure whats is your problem with Mgcash? We just wanted to let you know about our monetization platform that has much more features compared to competition + giving higher revenue to artists.

Cheers!

These are all the benefits you have listed on your site. Let's compare them to Bandcamp (cause I love it so much)

Easily integrate our monetization solutions into your Soundcloud account

Bandcamp has this feature built in when uploading tracks/albums. You can easily set it to whatever amount you want or even "Name Your Own Price" if you so choose. No need for a third party system or website to go to.

Powerful analytics to track your earnings, plays, visits and downloads

Bandcamp offers real-time statistics for artists and record labels.

Global reach, monetize any country with Sponsor Ads and other payment options

(Almost positive) Bandcamp allows you change the currency when buyers are paying for the digital downloads.

Earn more than with other retailers by keeping a larger portion of every sale. Keep 85% of your sales revenue with Mgcash.

Bandcamp does 85% for digital, 90% for merch.

Fast, Reliable Payouts Via : Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer and Webmoney!

Bandcamp pays out via PayPal 24-48 hours after each sale.

Follow to Download feature. In return for a download, your fans will follow you on your Soundcloud, Spotify, Twitter or Youtube page!

Bandcamp literally lets you put your links on your page and they show up on every page that you're linked to on the site.

These are all the benefits you have listed on your site. Let's compare them to Bandcamp (cause I love it so much)

Easily integrate our monetization solutions into your Soundcloud account

Bandcamp has this feature built in when uploading tracks/albums. You can easily set it to whatever amount you want or even "Name Your Own Price" if you so choose. No need for a third party system or website to go to.

Powerful analytics to track your earnings, plays, visits and downloads

Bandcamp offers real-time statistics for artists and record labels.

Global reach, monetize any country with Sponsor Ads and other payment options

(Almost positive) Bandcamp allows you change the currency when buyers are paying for the digital downloads.

Earn more than with other retailers by keeping a larger portion of every sale. Keep 85% of your sales revenue with Mgcash.

Bandcamp does 85% for digital, 90% for merch.

Fast, Reliable Payouts Via : Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer and Webmoney!

Bandcamp pays out via PayPal 24-48 hours after each sale.

Follow to Download feature. In return for a download, your fans will follow you on your Soundcloud, Spotify, Twitter or Youtube page!

Bandcamp literally lets you put your links on your page and they show up on every page that you're linked to on the site.

Bandcamp is for selling your music only,period.  Most of DJs are using our Soundcloud locker with Sponsor Ads(which are usually free for fans) that is not available on Bandcamp. Again, we are NOT for selling your music only. We have "Buy" option, "Sponsor Ads", "SMS payment", "Follow" option.

czt8E4I.png

Also If there is any new feature you would like to see on our Soundcloud locker, please let me know :)

I actually was not aware of some of these Soundcloud perks, which are definitely a game changer. Don't know why everyone here is harassing these guys for being informational. As one of many artists struggling to get his foot in the door, I think I'm willing to branch out and give this a shot. What have I got to lose? I have a few more questions – should I message you directly, Dario?

I actually was not aware of some of these Soundcloud perks, which are definitely a game changer. Don't know why everyone here is harassing these guys for being informational. As one of many artists struggling to get his foot in the door, I think I'm willing to branch out and give this a shot. What have I got to lose? I have a few more questions – should I message you directly, Dario?

Hey thanks for the postive comment man. If you have any questions you can add me or Dario on skype or send us an Email.

MAIL: [email protected]

Hey thanks for the postive comment man. If you have any questions you can add me or Dario on skype or send us an Email.

MAIL: [email protected]

No problem at all. I'm always interested in supporting the arts and getting quality music out there. Those are two very important things to me.

I don't have Skype, unfortunately. Do you have a Chaturbate account? Hit me up: xx_bigD_xx