King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard- Nonagon Infinity- 4/29

Copped the deluxe + new Murlocs for around $60 shipped to my Australian address. Now if it just arrives before May I can have my family bring the records over to LA when they visit...

Will be curious to see it the band already has a 2nd/standard press ready to go once the deluxe sells out. I think I'm good with the one copy for now though!

is anyone doing a running list of the pressing numbers for this release?  can someone?

any idea about this black one?

Flightless:

Gamma - 1,500

Egg - 1,500

-these are the only preorder variants, but you can bet another will come out post release

ATO:

shaped pic disk 2lp - 1,500

standard splatter - unknown

Heavenly:

black - unknown

so... figure 3-5k for each of the black and splatter off the bat, but those could just be open editions since quantities weren't released. All-in-all this will prolly pass Mind Fuzz pressing totals, which I believe has the most editions/pressing so far

I'm in for the Gamm and shaped disc- typically I only go flightless, but that ato caught my eye so I conceded this time

so where are the rest of the flightless copies going? Australian record stores? tour merch? or did they actually sell all 1500?

AU and NZ stores for sure, but short of contacting them direct you won't know if they get the gamma or egg release-

I would imagine tour availability too, but if they're already in the US, they may just opt to stock ato releases locally vs shipping a bunch from AU, and then who knows if they choose the standard splatter or the deluxe.

so where are the rest of the flightless copies going? Australian record stores? tour merch? or did they actually sell all 1500?

likely sold out. this appears to be the aussie retail pressing:

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/alternative/nonagon-infinity-limited-edition-red-death-vinyl/941961/