Yeezy - The Life of Pablo

Tommy

this is such a beautiful album in many ways this may become my favorite ye album or at least my most listened to it's just so listenable it's so airy and spacious and radiant and inviting despite often colder tones which is really an accomplishment i am just floored by this album I think it is near flawless the only complaint I have would be to remove facts which detracts from the overall tone imo but if you consider the album as ending with wolves and the final few tracks as extra/pt.2/an epilogue then it makes a lot more sense. Also i feel the songs following wolves fit the tone of the single-photo album art more than the core of the album which synesthetically fits way more into the colors and tones of the magnificent snl performance but really the WHICH ONEWHICH ONEWHICH ONE album art makes so much sense in context of the album and it's strong sentimental content. damn this is just seriously slaying me rn good job ye good job 

also chance for pres 2016 for waves 

I feel like if he kept the album to 10-12 tracks and tightened up the production this could've been my all time favorite. As it stands I'd rate it as his second worst next to Yeezus. Which in the grand scheme of Kanye albums is still ridiculously good since he hasn't released a bad album even though Yeezus was borderline for me.

Also I agree on bringing back Vic and Sia on wolves with frank and it would've been a top 5 Kanye track. FML/real friends are my favorites at the moment.

I feel like if he kept the album to 10-12 tracks and tightened up the production this could've been my all time favorite. As it stands I'd rate it as his second worst next to Yeezus. Which in the grand scheme of Kanye albums is still ridiculously good since he hasn't released a bad album even though Yeezus was borderline for me.

Also I agree on bringing back Vic and Sia on wolves with frank and it would've been a top 5 Kanye track. FML/real friends are my favorites at the moment.

I think if Facts was trimmed it'd be perfect. The rest of the album is so coherent!! So easy to listen to from start to finish on my third play through and I find more in every song continuously tbh 

freestyle 4 is fucking everything tho

fml is everything 

I think if Facts was trimmed it'd be perfect. The rest of the album is so coherent!! So easy to listen to from start to finish on my third play through and I find more in every song continuously tbh 

freestyle 4 is fucking everything tho

fml is everything 

The ending to Freestyle 4 needs to be fleshed out into a full beat

Album was a lot to take in on the first listen. Falling more in love the 2nd 3rd time around. Real Friends is an instant classic.

Only one I've heard so far and I did enjoy it

This is the most beautiful album I've ever heard

That's a little far. It's like saying blink 182 is a good band. Nope

On my fifth listen and some songs I didn't like that much before (like Feedback, FML, Famous) have definitely grown on me. Still not sure about the album as a whole though but Yeezus was no different and I ended up loving that shit to death.

Btw he just tweeted that the reason it's just available on Tidal's streaming service is because he's "fixing" Wolves until next week. Guess he puts Vic and Sia's parts back in, so maybe it'll end up sounding like this fan-made remix of the two versions.