The Hotelier - Goodness

dvv

Go one page back. Those mockup were grabbed from the TE webstore so that should be at least the colors they ordered from the plant.

No I mean the /700 is supposed to be like a Grass & Skin Tone. The /1500 is like a Sky & Sun. The Black is black. 

Don't know... it's a weird pet peeve of mine that I don't like variants that don't relate in some way to the album art. The rarest variant doesn't mean much to me if it doesn't look good. 

No I mean the /700 is supposed to be like a Grass & Skin Tone. The /1500 is like a Sky & Sun. The Black is black. 

Don't know... it's a weird pet peeve of mine that I don't like variants that don't relate in some way to the album art. The rarest variant doesn't mean much to me if it doesn't look good. 

It probably has something to do with the album content, all the descriptions sound like they do.

1 per person kind of sucks but still excited for tomorrow morning!

I actually like the 1 per person thing. Some people legitimately pick up a copy for a friend, but I'm willing to bet that more pick one or two extra up for eBay or Discogs down the road when preorders like this are not limited.