Metz / Swami John Reis - Let It Rust / Caught Up 7" (RSD?)

gmoney

• 2 months later...

Evidently this was a makeshift RSD release /2000. I saw a couple on discogs yesterday but they dissappeared towards the end of the day. Grabbed one from here: http://store.ugsounds.com/metz-and-swami-john-reis-let-it-rust-caught-up-7/dp/18257

They have 2 left as of right now. Did any of you guys get this from Amazon? Was it gold with black streaks?

that international shipping though. I noticed this was on the uk record store day sight. maybe it was a europe release?

Swami is based outta San Diego (I believe) and the rumor I heard this was just a self released thing they did to coincide with RSD, even though it wasn't an "official" RSD release. I assume it would be easy to find at West coast record stores and will probably randomly pop up online from time to time. If they really made /2000 of these it shouldn't be too hard to find at a reasonable price.

Evidently this was a makeshift RSD release /2000. I saw a couple on discogs yesterday but they dissappeared towards the end of the day. Grabbed one from here: http://store.ugsounds.com/metz-and-swami-john-reis-let-it-rust-caught-up-7/dp/18257

They have 2 left as of right now. Did any of you guys get this from Amazon? Was it gold with black streaks?

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get a copy and I can attest to the fact that they are one of the better shops in Michigan.