In Honor of Food

I've never had a monte cristo, something about a deep fried sandwich covered in sugar just doesn't sit right with me. But tacos for goddamn days

Monte Cristo sandwiches are awesome, but I prefer a croque monsieur (not madame) and my very favorite breakfast is smoked salmon hash.

Edit: I also forgot about the smothered badass omelet from stepping stone cafe. That's up there too.

I've been craving some Mexico tacos. They have this distinct taste to them. There's places where there are no chairs at all. Just order some tacos and eat them standing up. It's awesome. Some are also street vendors. They have this cart they roll around and they stop it somewhere on a street corner and they just hand you a plastic plate and just order as many as you want. Lots of salsas with many limes and cabbage and different toppings.

Tacos al pastor... Fuck, I wish I could have some right now.

ah man, speaking of amazing Austin food, I want Torchy's so freaking bad right now

Ooh Torchys sound great, finally had my dad try that place and he wants to come visit me just to have Torchys.

What is that in the OP? Looks good, but I can't tell what it is.

I made an awesome taco pie yesterday, delicious. No pics to prove it, sorry.

It's a Monte Cristo from a food truck called Hey, You Gonna Eat or What?