Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

Wow. Go fuck yourself dude. I work with about a dozen adults/one teen with autism. I am their fucking friend. You should be fuckin' ashamed of yourself.

I believe someone autistic who's been very involved in this thread wouldn't appreciate you associating all forms of autism with the people you work with.

I honestly don't get why people feel like they need to come on to the release thread for an artist they don't like, just to talk about how they don't like them and why the artist is bad. Like if you don't like Kanye West, fair enough. Not everyone's cup of tea. But why the hell are you here complaining about him??? Do people on here just get off on making people feel bad about the artists they like? Do people just hate the artist that much? 

They are simply doing what Kanye would have done in their position.

Bitch and complain and step into a place you don't belong to voice your opinion.

They are simply doing what Kanye would have done in their position.

Bitch and complain and step into a place you don't belong to voice your opinion.

Dude seriously? What the fuck is that bullshit. You're totally right dude, one celebrity voicing opinions you disagree with is totally justification for going on music forums and being a troll

Dude seriously? What the fuck is that bullshit. You're totally right dude, one celebrity voicing opinions you disagree with is totally justification for going on music forums and being a troll

I equate the people coming here trolling to Kanye stepping up and interrupting during Taylor Swifts award speech.

That's what that bullshit is.

you sure? http://www.juno.co.uk/products/the-life-of-pablo/604234-01/shows " in stock $18.29"

when you add to cart you get this message:

"Not added - out of stock: LIFE OF PABLO, The - The Life Of Pablo [unknown label - clear vinyl 2xLP - $18.29] This item is currently out of stock"

when you add to cart you get this message:

"Not added - out of stock: LIFE OF PABLO, The - The Life Of Pablo [unknown label - clear vinyl 2xLP - $18.29] This item is currently out of stock"

sorry about that :(

I would order a bootleg of this but I feel like they should give him some more time to figure out if he's done with it first.

i was thinking that too, but i don't think he'll ever be officially done with the album and this is just version #1:

check out this: http://techcrunch.com/2016/03/17/kanye-wests-the-life-of-pablo-is-the-first-saas-album/