Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

Hmmm I want to buy it, but I really don't like this version of the artwork. I like the one they changed it back to better. Plus I feel like vic and sia won't be on wolves on this version. Which I also want. Maybe I'll wait for a later pressing

I highly doubt they will do a new pressing. These guys are only in this to make a quick buck off of people like us who fiend for vinyl of every album we like.

The only time I remember the making a second different pressing than the first was for Yeezus when they left off Bound 2 originally. Adding the new songs will be too much when people are still gonna buy it.

I highly doubt they will do a new pressing. These guys are only in this to make a quick buck off of people like us who fiend for vinyl of every album we like.

The only time I remember the making a second different pressing than the first was for Yeezus when they left off Bound 2 originally. Adding the new songs will be too much when people are still gonna buy it.

That's why this release is perfect for them. If Kanye makes enough changes to make this version seem inferior then they can press an updated version and all of our dumbasses will buy it again.

That's why this release is perfect for them. If Kanye makes enough changes to make this version seem inferior then they can press an updated version and all of our dumbasses will buy it again.

I promise I will buy every single version lol

Damn. 2 weeks ago they had Acid Rap in stock, but I held off to buy it with this. Now its OOS again. 

Yeah Acid Rap goes in and out of stock every couple months. This last time it was OOS in 24 hours. I wonder how many copies of /1000 they have actually made probably close to 10k with how many times it sold out and went back up.