nardes

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

683 posts in this topic

My copy skips on both Fade and Highlights, and same as already said, Facts is on twice, instead of Fade. 

But ultimately I'm still happy to have it. On the fence though as to whether I'd buy a fixed version or not. On one hand, Fade is one of my favorite tracks on the LP so I'm bummed it's not on there, but then on the other hand, I just can't justify spending another thirty dollars just for one track. 

Ehh, I think I'm going to keep it even if the track listing is off.   Didn't really care Fade anyway.

Will re-purchase again if it's formally released by Def Jam.

Ehh, I think I'm going to keep it even if the track listing is off.   Didn't really care Fade anyway.

Will re-purchase again if it's formally released by Def Jam.

same here, I want to buy every version pressed, errors and all! I need a 100%'d Kanye collection <3

Had a few problems with playback last night.   Skips on FSMH Pt1, Pt2, Waves, No Parties, and the second Facts.

Anyone want to buy a blue "I Feel Like Pablo" hoodie? I went to the pop-up shop, asked for an L, got an XL and haven't heard back from the merch company about being able to exchange it.

Definitely interested as well. Send me a message if you still have it. Could PayPal right away.