Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

Get ready for another set of bootlegs, cause another patch was added to the Life of Pablo. Majority of the tracks now have a different mastering. Can't wait for the shitshow when we start trying to figure out which bootleg has the best versions of the songs lol. Kinda glad I'm holding off.

I've been having a hell of a time with customer service at Vinyl Digital.  It's pretty frustrating and disappointing.  Finally got them to adjust my order via discogs and then I get an emailed invoice and Pablo was left off.  I've already paid for it and discogs has it listed as part of my order but I'm told they only received an order for the other two records. 

I reordered the tracklist on this album a lot, took out a few tracks (Highlights, Low Lights, 30 Hours) and added some of the OG versions in, and I like it a lot better now. I separated the album between the more club-friendly/mainstream (for lack of better terms) songs on the A-Side and the songs that sound like old Kanye on the B-Side. With I Miss the Old Kanye [OG] bridging the two. Flows from a cocky Kanye to a self-aware/sincere Kanye, in my opinion. Ultralight Beam starts, Wolves [OG] ends. But now there's new versions of 12 of the songs that I'll have to check out. It's tough to keep up with all this.

The Life of Pablo will start streaming on Spotify / Apple Music starting this Friday

The people who signed up for 1 free month of Tidal just to listen to TLOP subscriptions will all be expiring around now.  I wonder if he was waiting to see how many resubscribed after their free month expired to see if he would distribute it to other streaming services.  I'm guessing no one resubscribed, so he said fuck it, might as well make money from Apple and Spotify.

The people who signed up for 1 free month of Tidal just to listen to TLOP subscriptions will all be expiring around now.  I wonder if he was waiting to see how many resubscribed after their free month expired to see if he would distribute it to other streaming services.  I'm guessing no one resubscribed, so he said fuck it, might as well make money from Apple and Spotify.

mine expired a couple of weeks ago, then Tidal emailed me explaining they're offering a complimentary month subscription to hear TLOP's changes..

The people who signed up for 1 free month of Tidal just to listen to TLOP subscriptions will all be expiring around now. I wonder if he was waiting to see how many resubscribed after their free month expired to see if he would distribute it to other streaming services. I'm guessing no one resubscribed, so he said fuck it, might as well make money from Apple and Spotify.

I forgot to deactivate mine and got charged yesterday morning...d'oh!