Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

I hate the updates to the album the made for the most part. He's adding a bunch of BS layers trying to make it more like MBDTF or something. I personally will be listening to the OG version.

The worst is the background vocals at the end of Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1. Also why did he make the ad-lib in 30 Hours off time it feels weird listening to it now. Kind of like i am missing a step going down stairs.

The people who signed up for 1 free month of Tidal just to listen to TLOP subscriptions will all be expiring around now.  I wonder if he was waiting to see how many resubscribed after their free month expired to see if he would distribute it to other streaming services.  I'm guessing no one resubscribed, so he said fuck it, might as well make money from Apple and Spotify.

I honestly more feel like his record label probably wouldn't let him release an album to only one streaming service. I'm sure he's probably got a lot of flexibility in it, but eventually def jam had to make this to be a wide release.  

I honestly more feel like his record label probably wouldn't let him release an album to only one streaming service. I'm sure he's probably got a lot of flexibility in it, but eventually def jam had to make this to be a wide release.  

Also it can't be considered for Grammy's without a physical/digital for sale release. Idk if those like 2 hours where it was available for $20 on his website count.

Not sure if it got taken down and just put back up but when the album first dropped you could buy the download for that much. Didn't see much discussion of it here but everyone on r/Kanye had a nice laugh.

I remember the night this dropped and being too lazy to find a leak so I opted I'd buy the digital for $10 or so, then saw the actual price and smacked myself for forgetting how much he charges for even a plain white shirt

um yeah i like what he did to Freestyle 4.  And some of the other flourishes.  Once he reinstates the "Taylor might still owe me sex" line, i'll bite and quit pirating it.  It's about integrity Ye.

And for fucks sake Ye please make audiophile versions of your albums (i.e. not Loudness war shit...).  Digital 24 bit is probably best for some.  Vinyl is fun, but whatever it takes.