Lush - Origami (RSD 2016 Box Set)

rpm4

This was mentioned on the SH forum, so I did some digging around and found this listing.  I'm really hoping this is true.  Does anyone have any experience with Saki (based in Chicago)?

http://mailorder.sakistore.net/products/cad613lp

STREET DATE 4/16. RECORD STORE DAY 2016 EXCLUSIVE! All five albums by Lush pressed on colored vinyl (CLEAR, SILVER, RED, PINK, and YELLOW). Includes the only vinyl pressing of 1996 compilation, Topolino, and exclusive download for previously unheard home demos. NO DISTRO. NO MAIL ORDER. NO RETURNS

Format: 5LP

Dammit. I still just need split.

Does anyone really like lovelife? That album did nothing for me

I just got nm copies of sweetness and mad love eps from Sweden for 30 bucks shipped

Lovelife is a good album if you don't consider it a shoegaze album. It's a great 90s indie rock album. Its sound reflected what was going on in UK alternative rock at the time.

Lovelife is a good album if you don't consider it a shoegaze album. It's a great 90s indie rock album. Its sound reflected what was going on in UK alternative rock at the time.

Not disagreeing with that at all. Just alot of more interesting bands were doing it and the better ones started it, not jumped ship to it. For me the album was an attempt to get really popular and threw away most of what made them special

Not disagreeing with that at all. Just alot of more interesting bands were doing it and the better ones started it, not jumped ship to it. For me the album was an attempt to get really popular and threw away most of what made them special

Agree. Sweetness and Light was one of my early 7s and I followed them after that. Their change wasn't one I liked especially. But I will say Ladykillers was and still is a really good track ...