Lush - Origami (RSD 2016 Box Set)

rpm4

My local only rec'd one copy of this box set. Gonna be hard to get it considering i know at least one more person who wants it that is going to be looking for it there.

Same this happened with the Cake box and the RHP box. I was able to get those online direct, any chance this is going to be available online like the RHP or repressed like the Cake? 

The Spiderland box sets are coming down in price now and routinely below $100 now...

I remember thinking when they have this massive stockpile left, and it drops to around $75 I'd take the plunge. I thought about the autographed ones, but just couldn't pull the trigger. Then, they offered the Green vinyl version and CD demos + DVD, I want to say around $30, which was perfect. Great pressing, too.

Buying this on Saturday, but planning on selling Topolino & Lovelife. Anyone interested in buying them? They'll be unopened and I can ship them from Australia for totals of $35 for one or $65 for both (that's including shipping). PM me, happy to negotiate as I am not trying to make any profit on these!

EDIT: Apologies if this has broken any rules, I just now noticed the red feedback!

Just got my copy of the box set. Judging by the packaging, I'm pretty sure each album will be released individually, most likely on black vinyl. Each album has its own barcode and 4AD catalogue number on the back cover. and each record has individual download cards inside their sleeves.

A bit of warning though - the albums are a little loose in the box set so chances of top spine seam splits are pretty big.

Can't believe there's a four page thread about Lush around this place. Should have my box set tonight.

I'm only looking forward to the Topolino press as I have all the originals. I should pull all my Lush stuff together for a photo one day. Been extensively collecting them since the mid 90's.