Lush - Origami (RSD 2016 Box Set)

rpm4

Just got my copy of the box set. Judging by the packaging, I'm pretty sure each album will be released individually, most likely on black vinyl. Each album has its own barcode and 4AD catalogue number on the back cover. and each record has individual download cards inside their sleeves.

A bit of warning though - the albums are a little loose in the box set so chances of top spine seam splits are pretty big.

Yeah I agree. Just got mine too and it definitely looks like there will be separate releases some time down the track! Another thing I noticed was the finish of the sleeves. I have an original of "Split" and the artwork on that is much brighter than on the reissue, which seems a little faded. What do you think?

I have a box set I picked up for the board. Was $140 CAD plus tax, which will be around $130USD plus $10USD shipped anywhere. PM me. First come first served.

Edit: mine has pizza box.

Edit 2: Sale fell through. Still currently for sale. One potential buyer but contact me if you're interested.

I would have had a perfect day if I would have been able to snag one of these. I can't believe how popular this set is. I never realized Lush had such a cult following. I hope 4ad presses more of these but I doubt they will

Judging by what other people in this thread have said...it seems very likely they will be repressed as individual LPs