Lush - Origami (RSD 2016 Box Set)

rpm4

I don't know how many they have but looks like it's up at Amoeba? I was able to add it to a cart at least.. $104.98 and I think shipping is free, and someone mentioned a 10% off amoeba code somewhere in the online sales thread I think. Don't know if it'd work but worth a try..

http://www.amoeba.com/origami-record-store-day-lp-lush/albums/3807769/

Edit: code coupon104 if that works

I may have a box available for cost (though from Canada). I've now had 3 different people commit and then back out or go AWOL... I will confirm later this afternoon if I don't hear from the most recent person, but it should be available for $140USD shipped to Canada or US, $150USD shipped elsewhere.

Sold.

I may have a box available for cost (though from Canada). I've now had 3 different people commit and then back out or go AWOL... I will confirm later this afternoon if I don't hear from the most recent person, but it should be available for $140USD shipped to Canada or US, $150USD shipped elsewhere.

PMd you

Reposting this here in case anyone in the US is still looking for one of these at a non-discogs price:

Wow, my login stuff still works. Been a long time.

I help run a small shop in Champaign, IL - https://www.facebook.com/exilemainst

Some VC friends said y'all were hunting Lush and some others. We have copies of that, and Heady Nuggs, Jazz Dispensery, Grateful Dead, CCR, and several others still remaining. We don't have an online store, but we do tons of phone sales and would be happy to sell you this stuff at non-Discogs prices. Jeff, the owner, is at the shop today. Call and ask for him (217-398-6246) and he'll get you squared away. He can tell you what's still on the shelf, too, if you're hunting other items.

Gone for sure, that I remember: Phish/Star Wars/RTJ/Death Cab/my mind is fucking blank after this weekend.

Anyway, hopefully a few people from here recognize and can vouch for the shop, just in case anyone is leery about calling in an order. I figure the FB page make it credible enough, but I get it. Alternately, you could message the FB page and Jeff might be down to let you PayPal instead.

100% backed.  Mike (suicidekills) has helped me out, via another message board, with RSD items I was hunting for a number of years now.  The staff at Exile are always friendly, helpful, and absolutely credible.  Give them a call to support a great store and the good people running it.