Lush - Origami (RSD 2016 Box Set)

rpm4

around $90-$100 seemed to be the standard rate. You figure BullMoose generally doesn't overcharge and theirs were just over $100. My local shop who tends to price things very reasonably for rsd had theirs for $90 in store which is the same as turntablelab and some other online retailers. So anyone charging $130 has to be price gouging.

just got my bullmoose copy...i dont think i could stress enough how much this thing must move around in shipping.  every jacket and innersleeve has two large seam splits, but this is one of the thickest boxes i have, and SOMEHOW THE BOX HAS A SPLIT AS WELL

no big deal, just commentary - certainly not the fault of Bull Moose, they are excellent and awesome

just got my bullmoose copy...i dont think i could stress enough how much this thing must move around in shipping. every jacket and innersleeve has two large seam splits, but this is one of the thickest boxes i have, and SOMEHOW THE BOX HAS A SPLIT AS WELL

no big deal, just commentary - certainly not the fault of Bull Moose, they are excellent and awesome

I'd be emailing them about a partial refund or something. Not because of the jackets splits, but the box split. That's kinda ridiculous.

Anyone maybe wanna split a set? My local shop has it but i really only want Gala, Spooky, and maybe split but we can come to a deal for that. Message me. I know this sounds silly because they will probably repress everything but i was wondering if anyone wants to split one.

Seriously, don't split a box set. So lame.