DJ Khaled - Major Key

http://www.fye.com/s/product/4650655/#.WABdRhllDqA

zzzz4650655.jpg

Also some Tech albums on vinyl for the first time

Absolute Power http://www.fye.com/s/product/4644029/

zzzz4644029.jpg

Anghellic http://www.fye.com/s/product/4644030/#.WABeBBllDqA

zzzz4644030.jpg

Damn. Any idea if the Tech are limited? Would love to wait for a coupon or sale. But definitely interested.

Also that Major Key looks amazing, too bad the album is top-heavy as fuck. 

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Damn. Any idea if the Tech are limited? Would love to wait for a coupon or sale. But definitely interested.

Also that Major Key looks amazing, too bad the album is top-heavy as fuck. 

They've been weird lately on their e-mails and haven't really been revealing pressing numbers, I'd assume maybe 1,000 but I could be wrong, maybe message them on FB or something.

Also, I completely agree on the Khaled album but I still might pick it up since the first half is ridiculously good.

1 minute ago, mmfood said:

I wish they actually had release dates for Tech N9ne. Also anyone notice the prices online are different in-store? It's more expensive in-store, fuckin ridiculous lol

Not uncommon for big box retailers. Barnes and Noble are the same way.

Edited by Thomas³

3 hours ago, MicLima said:

Haha, then try to sell you membership to save on marked-up prices.  "Oh, with this you'll save 10% on our 50% mark-ups!"

Something you may not know, is they regularly send out additional 20-30% off + membership 10% off coupons, and have double membership day every quarter or so. I joined this past summer and haven't been disappointed.

Sorry, talking about B&N in FYE thread.

Edited by kannibal
I'm dumb

26 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

Pre ordered the new Korn album like a month ago and just got email saying sold out my order is canceled. Anybody have a store near them that can pick it up for me for cost?

Wow that's bs sorry dude if I had known they had it at fye for $19.99 when I went earlier 

1 hour ago, Rottengoth said:

Pre ordered the new Korn album like a month ago and just got email saying sold out my order is canceled. Anybody have a store near them that can pick it up for me for cost?

might not be super close, but the Tanforan mall by SFO has an FYE in it

Edited by lampwick

On 10/17/2016 at 5:29 PM, kannibal said:

Something you may not know, is they regularly send out additional 20-30% off + membership 10% off coupons, and have double membership day every quarter or so. I joined this past summer and haven't been disappointed.

Sorry, talking about B&N in FYE thread.

Yeah, B&N membership is amazing for vinyl collectors. I usually get all my newer popular reissues really cheap with coupons/discount. I recently got Pearl Jam's Yield for $14 and No Code for $20.

Same thing happened to me for Korn & i preordered like right when it went up 2 mos ago. I had the same thing happen w another preorder from fye. Why do they have preorder & then tell you its sold out 2 mos later. Kind of defeats the purpose of preordering. It wasnt sold out 2 mos ago. lol. I went to my nearest store & i got the only korn they had, thank god. 

6 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

I will try to go there tomorrow for you dude. I'll keep you posted

8 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

Same thing happened to me for Korn & i preordered like right when it went up 2 mos ago. I had the same thing happen w another preorder from fye. Why do they have preorder & then tell you its sold out 2 mos later. Kind of defeats the purpose of preordering. It wasnt sold out 2 mos ago. lol. I went to my nearest store & i got the only korn they had, thank god. 

Same thing here.. How do they not account for online sales. Frustrating 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...