A-F Records 2016 record club

we've launched our 2016 record club today.  limited to only 125, every subscriber gets 10 records throughout the year in subscriber exclusive color variants, including a test press.  they also get to help me build an anti-flag live LP that we're doing this year (pick the songs, tracklist, photos for the layout.)  should be cool.

they go pretty quick, figured i'd post here if it sounds like something you'd dig you can order one here: 

http://a-frecords.limitedrun.com/products/568279-a-f-records-2016-record-club

What Subscribers Get: 
- 5 LPs 
- 1 10-inch record 
- 3 7-inch records 
- Subscribers CHOOSE THE SONGS, tracklisting, and pick the photos for a NEW Anti-Flag live record coming out this year! 
- A-F Records club button pack 
- Each subscriber receives a TEST PRESSING! All subscribers are guaranteed to receive one! 
- Special subscriber exclusive color variants limited to subscribers only 
- Download all 2016 A-F Records releases early: 1 week BEFORE street date

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

2020 Subscriptions are live! $150 bucks shipped (if you choose 5 shipments) for 8 LPs, 2 7", a test press, a bandanna, and a patch. 
http://a-frecords.limitedrun.com/products/675603-a-f-records-2020-record-club

First time for me! I felt like No Sleep kinda burned me the last year I did it so I've always been hesitant about stuff like this. That being said I usually can dig most stuff AF puts out so I'm looking forward to this.

PS: Still looking for that Subscriber version of Lee Corey Oswald - Darkness, Together. Somebody help me out!

Edited by kylet