IT'S LIT XD: A Legitimate Ban Discussion

Derek™

Just wanted to chime in and say that the forums are much more quiet, manageable, and less frustrating to navigate over the past day or two. I know that the moderators often feel as though it's impossible to keep the forum's occupants happy, and that it's a thankless job... but this is me openly stating how much I appreciate the course of action. So: thank you.

Your admission to doxxing, intentional harassment, and threats have been noted. 

I didn't dox shit. You wanted to troll my instagram with a username attached to your life. Fuck out of here.

Edit: I don't even know what the fuck your problem is. Your taste in music doesn't suck and you seem to enjoy yourself here. Why do you feel the need to act this way?

I didn't dox shit. You wanted to troll my instagram with a username attached to your life. Fuck out of here.

Edit: I don't even know what the fuck your problem is. Your taste in music doesn't suck and you seem to enjoy yourself here. Why do you feel the need to act this way?

I wish you luck in your future endeavors, I also hope you work on your anger issues. 

Please delete my account I am logging off

well if I go into recent purchases, post a recent purchase, and immediately receive unnecessary hate speech, who is really the problem?

Please delete my account I am logging off

Yeah, now after everyone dislikes you that happens. You're the problem and you're still gonna lurk the forums, hopefully when you come back with a new identity you won't be so intentionally annoying.

• 1 month later...

The reason question I have is how does this dude afford every single overpriced expensive limited vinyl release

I mean I guess he buys 2 or 3 and flips the duplicates, but still, that's a lot of overhead. Trust fund?

That's funny, I wonder the same thing about you everytime I see you post you bought some new overpriced record.

I just now saw/read this thread. I didn't get on VC as much in Jan/Feb so I didn't see a lot of the Young Thug stuff. Someone fill me in though... I'm assuming that Young Thug and Halo 2 is the same person? Halo 2 is annoying as fuck.

Yup, same garbage person.

Also - the dude doesn't even collect vinyl. Every single thing he posts about buying is up for sale on his shit a few days or weeks later. Dude is some kind of weird fucking millennial generation of Instagram poser or something. I guess he just likes taking pictures of vinyl, not actually listening to them, or collecting them.